Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @Titian06 🙏😊 it's so fun to try 😜

Polish from PPU

Thumb and ring are by Cupcake Polish in Bluebonnet

The rest are by Pahlish in Send Nudis 

1000004879.jpg

indirect light above

1000004877.jpg

Direct Light

That shine/shimmer tho 👏👏👏 @Mellmars1185 

@Mellmars1185 love it

Gorgeous nails @Mellmars1185  That color is stunning. You did good snapping it up! I saw it on PPU too, it is lovely 😀💙 I regret not going for it now. Lol. Did you like anything from their site this month?

@CynthieLu Thank you. I did like a few polishes. The top coats and base coats seem like they might be worth a try. I only had three in my cart. I should check how much shipping is for 3. But since I am getting the LynB Halloween set I held off.

**EDIT** i just checked and there were two shade thar caught my eye Alchemy Lacquers in the shade Oddities and Luna Lab Creations LLC in the shade Ghost train.  I can't justify the shipping for only a few polishes. 

Same. I didn't get anything since I already jumped on the Halloween box, I'm soo excited about it thou 🧡🖤 @Mellmars1185 I wonder what they'll look like 🤩

@CynthieLu I am hoping because it is a different theme from last year I won't get any duplicates. Btw I edited my last post and added the shades I like from PPU. Did any stand out to you?

@Mellmars1185 Omg yes I had a beautiful wish list, including a fall scented nail salve. But I just spent quite a bit on the LBD box, so I had to show some restraint here.  Soo I won't get these beauties and try to feel good about my restraint... and not think to hard about how fun and beautiful these would have been. 😭😉

Screenshot_20230902-075506~2.png

Screenshot_20230902-075515~2.png

Screenshot_20230902-075524~2.png

@CynthieLu There is a song that comes to my mind called 'The Shade' by Metric. Hehe

🤣 lol, that applies to all polishes and palettes @Mellmars1185  🤗

Lovely blue hues @Mellmars1185! Bluebonnet reminds me of Jelly Belly’s blueberry jelly beans. 💙💙💙

@JoSometimes Thank you! That is a neat comparison! They are really fun blues 💙

@Mellmars1185  Wow! That’s stunning!!

@ather Thank you very much!

@Mellmars1185, that second pic with direct light really captures how gorgeous these two polishes are! 💙🩵 Wowza! 😍

@itsfi Thank you so much! I forgot to mention they were easy to apply and I used 2 coats of each 😊

@Mellmars1185 

Such a gorgeous pairing of two soft and shimmery blues, I love it! 💙

@RGbrown Thank you! I was inspired by this thread 💙🩵

Lovely, @Mellmars1185 ! 🥰  I talked myself out of Bluebonnet! 😄

@Titian06 Great discipline! I wish I could capture the shade better on my camera.

31,077 Replies
testing