Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

🤣 lol, that applies to all polishes and palettes @Mellmars1185  🤗

Lovely blue hues @Mellmars1185! Bluebonnet reminds me of Jelly Belly’s blueberry jelly beans. 💙💙💙

@JoSometimes Thank you! That is a neat comparison! They are really fun blues 💙

@Mellmars1185  Wow! That’s stunning!!

@ather Thank you very much!

@Mellmars1185, that second pic with direct light really captures how gorgeous these two polishes are! 💙🩵 Wowza! 😍

@itsfi Thank you so much! I forgot to mention they were easy to apply and I used 2 coats of each 😊

@Mellmars1185 

Such a gorgeous pairing of two soft and shimmery blues, I love it! 💙

@RGbrown Thank you! I was inspired by this thread 💙🩵

Lovely, @Mellmars1185 ! 🥰  I talked myself out of Bluebonnet! 😄

@Titian06 Great discipline! I wish I could capture the shade better on my camera.

IMG_4101.jpeg

 ok…. So i went a little crayzie with the stickies… my bad

opi nessie plays hide and sea-k…. And … well… stickies 

So cute @ShayeZee 😍 your nail shape is sooo cute!

@ShayeZee Absolutely nothing wrong with stickies! Where did you get them from? And I love that shade of blue. I might have to raid my local nail supply shop and look for the same one. 💙💙💙

thx @JoSometimes ! Got them from amazon...company is EBANKU , search "black white nail art sticker"  ...was about 12$ for like 500 stickies and each page has different kind (butterflies, nature, geometric, etc).

For the OPI....They are usually over 10$ (up to 20$!) ...I buy alot on nailpolishcanada.com (if your cdn?)...or if in Toronto check out a warehouse sale and get them for 5$ each. They have them a few times a year. I think I bought like 25 colours the last time they had the sale back in June!

@ShayeZee  I love it! Stickers are so fun! 

thank you @ather ! I also bought the thin line ones...I figure its easier to stick a line on the nail and snip the edges off with a cuticle scissor rather on than draw one with those tiny brushes...at least to start. Playing with those maybe nxt week! Will post ...well....if it doesnt look like shat of course 😁

@ShayeZee 

Gorgeous! I love your stickers, and Nessie is such an amazing color, it stands out to me as one of the more fun ones OPI has made 💙💚

for sure @RGbrown ! inside it just looks like dark blue, then you hit the sun and all the shimmers come out...its fantastic!

Beautiful nail polish shade and stickies! @ShayeZee 

thank you @Mellmars1185 !!

1 Reply
testing