Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CynthieLu Gorgeous pastel marbling. It looks great with the sparkle and other shade you chose. I am glad the magnet is working better now. I still have to try mine 😊

I get mixed results with magnets but I love the magnetic polishes @Mellmars1185 💖 thank you!

Fun colors, @CynthieLu.  Watermarbling looks like it takes a LOT of patience (which is probably why I haven't tried it, lol).

It probably does lol,  @CookieGirl1 might be some of my issue. 😉 But it was a messy fun experience I hope to try again sometime

@CynthieLu  I love this marble! 

Thank you @ather 😊 I just need to practice getting my fingers out of the water 💦 😉

Oooh water marbling!! Looks AMAZING @CynthieLu 🥰

Thank you @jaaayp this was a fun little experiment 💖😊

Oooo so pretty @CynthieLu! I love how your middle and ring turned out and the contrast against the darker nails. 

Thank you @JoSometimes. I had a big issue removing my nails from the water, I thought I had watched and read enough about this technique..  but more research required.😅😂

I hid the mistakes with a fun topper but i would totally give this method more tries, it's so cool!

What happened when you pulled them from the water @CynthieLu?

It all just glumped onto my nail like a big ol' mass of polish.  It was nuts 😂 @JoSometimes 

Awww too bad @CynthieLu.… Great job fixing it though! Did you try to melt it back down with some top coat?

No but I did try to gracefully even it out @JoSometimes 😆

@CynthieLu  Oh I am enjoying the marble effect 🩷💜💙🩵.  And I really like the magnetic look too.  Pretty cool 😎 

Thank you so much! @Cissy63 I'm having hit and miss luck with my attempts at magnetics but I'm really happy with this one. 😄 

@CynthieLu 

Aaaahhhhhhh, I love seeing a brave soul tackling water marbling! That's so cool! Your mani looks fabulous! 💖

Aww thank you! I thought I had everything down to water marble @RGbrown I'd watched videos and all sorts of things but when it came time to remove my nails from the water I couldn't do it smoothly. There was way too much polish on my nails. I'm going to try again sometime after more research 😉 but I am really happy with this.  I love the way it turned out with the topper to hide the imperfections. I'm all about colors and sparkle ️ 

This mani is so pretty, @CynthieLu !  I love the combo of pastel and dark gray...and of course the sparklies only add to it! 😍

@CookieGirl1 mentioned ( Thank you! ) sparkly toppers can be life savers for a mani,  she was right,  the marbled nails had some hiccups but the sparkly topper totally masked it.  Thank you @Titian06 I really like this crazy colorful creation 🙂

A couple of sales.

Screenshot_20230825_153958.jpg

Screenshot_20230825_154615.jpg

30,814 Replies
testing