Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Titian06 

Hahahahahaha oops, leave it to me to get it wrong. I blame BIC 🤣 And you are right, as close as they are (it was a tough call for me to make in the first place), no one should ever be able to notice except you! 

I'm so excited for you! Yay stamping! 

Ooh I love how you're stamping turned out! It's great @Titian06 , and very fun too 🙂

Soo washing them made a big difference?

I don't own any stamping stuff and I'm pretty unfamiliar with it all tbh 😅 

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! 💖💖💖  Yes, washing appears to have worked.  You should be able to use the stamper right out of the box.  I've been struggling from the beginning.  It got to the point where I couldn't pick up images, not even partial images.  @RGbrown suggested a couple of options, including washing, which I did.  You can see the results.  The images picked up cleanly and clearly on the first try each time.  That's never happened!

@Titian06 The BDL apricot shade is so pretty (even though it was fussy)! Beautful stamping and shades!

Thanks, @Mellmars1185 ! 💖💖💖  I couldn't be happier!

@Titian06 I’m no expert here. All I see is a fun looking manicure!

And I hope the migraine’s passed and you’re feeling better.

Thanks, @JoSometimes ! 💖💖💖  The migraine finally went away yesterday. 🥳

Most nails- Sinful Colors Low-Key Lavender, Ring finger Nails Inc Fantasyland Reams of Dreams. Each are 3 layers. It looks ok in the dark, but once in the sunlight you can still see right through them. I don't like that. 

FlashFlashOutside LightOutside LightOutside ShadeOutside Shade

Beautiful beautiful beautiful @Samtian! I love it! 💙💙💙💙💙

These shades together are 😍 @Samtian. Your accent nail had a cool metalic sheen on it to.  Ooh yes I see the transparency, sorry to hear you didn't get the look you envisioned. They are darn pretty thou!

@CynthieLu Thank you!!

@Samtian I can see what you mean about the sheerness of that particular polish. I’m jealous of your technique though! Your manicure looks great!

@JoSometimes Thank you! It usually looks butchered. 

@Samtian Great mani! I like your sparkly accent nail. That is too bad the suades are more sheer than expected.

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! Yeah I was bummed they were so sheer. 

Great colors, @Samtian ! 💙💙💙  I'm with you on not liking sheer nail polish!  Your mani still looks great though. 🥰

@Titian06 Thank you! 

Pretty pairing @Samtian! Some of the Sinful Colors polishes have a scent to them, based on their names. Do you recall if this one smelled of lavender or was it the usual eau de nail polish? 

@itsfi Yep this one has the lavender scent! I can't smell it very well, thankfully lol. I don't like lavender. 

Lol @Samtian. Lavender isn’t for everyone, that’s for sure. I don’t mind it, sometimes enjoy it but it can be too much sometimes for me. April is the start of allergy season so my sense of smell this and next month will vary by the day. 😂 

@Samtian 

Gorgeous colors, these both look fantastic on you! 💙  But I hear ya on not liking the sheerness...I hate it when the final look isn't what I wanted 😣 If you decide to try them again, you could try a white or nude base under them for opacity (and I bet that Nails Inc makes a fabulous topper over dang near any color!)

1 Reply
testing