Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks, @Kim888 ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 

Praise be! I'm doing a little happy dance for you right this second, I'm thrilled you've finally gotten some good results!!!!!!!!!! They look amazing!

As much as BIC can compress images, it's hard to see a ton of detail, but I think the left hand hearts look a little cleaner to me. Am curious which stampers you were pitting against each other (and which one won this round)?

Thanks, @RGbrown ! 💖💖💖  I used the Maniology rectangular stamper on all but my right hand ring finger.  I used the What's Up Beauty round stamper for that one.  I think my right ring came out better.  Honestly, no one should be standing **that** close to me to tell!

@Titian06 

Hahahahahaha oops, leave it to me to get it wrong. I blame BIC 🤣 And you are right, as close as they are (it was a tough call for me to make in the first place), no one should ever be able to notice except you! 

I'm so excited for you! Yay stamping! 

Ooh I love how you're stamping turned out! It's great @Titian06 , and very fun too 🙂

Soo washing them made a big difference?

I don't own any stamping stuff and I'm pretty unfamiliar with it all tbh 😅 

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! 💖💖💖  Yes, washing appears to have worked.  You should be able to use the stamper right out of the box.  I've been struggling from the beginning.  It got to the point where I couldn't pick up images, not even partial images.  @RGbrown suggested a couple of options, including washing, which I did.  You can see the results.  The images picked up cleanly and clearly on the first try each time.  That's never happened!

@Titian06 The BDL apricot shade is so pretty (even though it was fussy)! Beautful stamping and shades!

Thanks, @Mellmars1185 ! 💖💖💖  I couldn't be happier!

@Titian06 I’m no expert here. All I see is a fun looking manicure!

And I hope the migraine’s passed and you’re feeling better.

Thanks, @JoSometimes ! 💖💖💖  The migraine finally went away yesterday. 🥳

Most nails- Sinful Colors Low-Key Lavender, Ring finger Nails Inc Fantasyland Reams of Dreams. Each are 3 layers. It looks ok in the dark, but once in the sunlight you can still see right through them. I don't like that. 

FlashFlashOutside LightOutside LightOutside ShadeOutside Shade

Beautiful beautiful beautiful @Samtian! I love it! 💙💙💙💙💙

These shades together are 😍 @Samtian. Your accent nail had a cool metalic sheen on it to.  Ooh yes I see the transparency, sorry to hear you didn't get the look you envisioned. They are darn pretty thou!

@CynthieLu Thank you!!

@Samtian I can see what you mean about the sheerness of that particular polish. I’m jealous of your technique though! Your manicure looks great!

@JoSometimes Thank you! It usually looks butchered. 

@Samtian Great mani! I like your sparkly accent nail. That is too bad the suades are more sheer than expected.

@Mellmars1185 Thank you! Yeah I was bummed they were so sheer. 

Great colors, @Samtian ! 💙💙💙  I'm with you on not liking sheer nail polish!  Your mani still looks great though. 🥰

@Titian06 Thank you! 

Pretty pairing @Samtian! Some of the Sinful Colors polishes have a scent to them, based on their names. Do you recall if this one smelled of lavender or was it the usual eau de nail polish? 

1 Reply
testing