Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

25% off sitewide at What's Up through Monday, no code needed!

Screenshot_20230401-113101.png

Thanks, @RGbrown !  I was getting ready to post this when I got side tracked. 😄

786 is having a buy 2 get 1 free sale through Mon, 4/3/23.

No code needed.  Just put three in your cart and the free one is automatically adjusted to $0.00.  (I didn't test for multiples of three.)

Screenshot_20230331_170255.jpg

Thank you for sharring the sale @Titian06 😄

This is Lyn B Designs in 🩵🤍

Onism - A teal base with a strong purple shift and blue flakies.  This is like a jelly and sheer, I did 2 coats but one more and I imagine it would have been fully opaque. I did 2 out of curiosity. I have to remove this for work in 2 days so I didn't want to go for 3 coats 😉 but I liked it sheer too with just one coat

Kat-Eidascope (Accent Nail)- is a topper with rainbow flakes and fine silver glitter throughout. I did 2 coats and I'm in love with this one! 🌈 I did it over my light colored base coat. I really want to see this over top a darker colour now. Its incredibly fun 😻

MTXX_MH20230331_094916132.jpg

20230330_182336.jpg

(Unfortunately it is grey and snow-raining today, no sun shine shots of this mani)

I love LynB Designs polishes. These look gorgeous @CynthieLu! Beautiful mani! 💙

These make a pretty pair @CynthieLu. Loving the sparkle on that accent polish. 😍

Thank you @itsfi I'm curious to try it on a darker base, I liked it alot too.  IRL it's kinda rainbowy 🌈 🤩

@CynthieLu  These are so pretty! I love the colour combo!! 

Thank you so much! @ather 🥰

@CynthieLu These shades goes well for a rain/snow day....Any day really! LynB Designs is honestly the best nail polish I have tried. You picked some great shades and paired them really well!

I am a big fan of her polishes, too, @Mellmars1185 , and her sales are phenomenal. 💗

Also, for across the border purchases all the way up here to Canada, it has been completely pain-free 😁

@CynthieLu 

Gorgeous polishes and I love them together! 💙

Thank you 🥰 @RGbrown 

@CynthieLu  Glad you grabbed Kat-Eidascope before it disappeared for good! It and Onism are lovely on you. 

I was lucky to get that one @WinglessOne  I had talked myself out of it awhile ago and regretted it.

When the Magic sale rolled around I snapped it up. I am glad I did it's very pretty 🥰 Thank you!

@CynthieLu Those are really pretty!

Thank you @Samtian 😄 

Both of the are sooo pretty, @CynthieLu ! 💙🤍💙🤍  Kat-eidescope is on my list to get.  I love seeing it on a real person with real (and short) nails! 🥰

Thank you @Titian06 I can't get them to grow long without breaking or chipping 😅 especially if I'm working alot, it's a rough environment for them.

I really like the rainbow-y effect in Kat-Ediscope, it's so pretty!

In case you weren't lured in by Orly's other recent sales: 

Cannot be combined with other codes or offers.Cannot be combined with other codes or offers.

Not a huge selection of polishes on the promo page, but worth checking out if you don't already have much Orly. I threw 3 things in a cart just to see how the discount applies, and it seems to be $6 off any polish listed on that page. EDIT: I forgot to include the page url for folks who aren’t on Orly’s mailing list. [Orly’s site] /collections/polish-party-lacquer

1 Reply
testing