Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Your clematis is spectacular @RGbrown and the mani you created inspired by its beauty looks gorgeous! 😍

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! 💛💜

I love flowers in bloom @RGbrown! What a fabulous inspiration for your mani. The flash really brings out the brightness of the yellow and sparkle in the purple shades. Purple & silver holo make for a stunning combination - it almost looks like there's some pink glitter in it in some lights - that G&G polish is gorge! 💜

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! This has been a fun combo! 💜💛

@RGbrown That's a unique yellow!  (And I love clematis!)

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! It's a great color, even if it was a bit of a pain 💛

@RGbrown  Purple and that pale yellow-green are one of my favorite color combos in any medium. Sorry the Essie was a pain to work with. It still looks lovely in your photos. 

@WinglessOne 

Thanks so much! I keep buying yellows knowing they're probably going to be difficult, so it's not like I play no role in my troubles some days 😂

@RGbrown  Ooooo these are beautiful!! That yellow!!!! 😍

@ather 

Thanks so much! That yellow is such a fun color if you're willing to put up with the formula lol

@RGbrown  I haven’t met a yellow that wasn’t annoying to apply and I still wear yellow!! 

I've never seen that kind of plant before @RGbrown it's so pretty! Beautiful idea to use it for inspiration for your nails, they turned out soo nice 😄🪻

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! They'll last about a month start to finish; slowly over the next few weeks, these will turn into the most glorious purple ruffled-y blooms 💜💜

IMG_20220429_182523622.jpg

Here's what it looked like in late April last year 😍

Oooh look at those lovelies @RGbrown, they really are soo pretty! I would look forward to that bloom too 🙂

Ooooo, pretty purple flowers!  I'm envious, @RGbrown ! 💜💜💜

@Titian06 

This has been my all time favorite plant puchase...it was a sad clearance purchase I was sure wouldn't make it, but it has been 7-8 years now and it's still going strong!

@RGbrown Gorgeous mani inspired by your clematis! The deep purple is so pretty and the yellow green shade goes so well with it! 🌸

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! Seeing this one bloom is one of my favorite things about spring 🌱💜

Very pretty, @RGbrown ! 💜💛💜💛  I love purple and yellow together almost as much as purple and green so that yellow/green is perfect!  Your pic in front of the flower is so spring-y. 🥰

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! Nature makes some amazing colors combos 💛💜

25% off sitewide at What's Up through Monday, no code needed!

Screenshot_20230401-113101.png

1 Reply
testing