Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks @itsfi ! Heh, none of those polishes are brown. I suppose one of them might look brown on some people's screens because it's layered over Eclipse; it doesn't look brown in person though. 🙂 

I don't have a ton of brown polishes, now that I think about it. I have some bronze browns and at least one deep espresso/nearly black cream. I probably ignore brown polishes out of spite because they get released as part of fall collections. 😂 As if fall's the only time anyone thinks of drinking hot coffee or notices the color of tree trunks, or whatever else brands claim is autumnal about brown. I know I've already ranted about that in this thread, so I'll spare everyone a second round. But seriously, fall needs a rebrand. Fall is waaay more colorful than brands want folks to believe. 

Ha! There must be something off with my color settings - there’s a couple polishes that look brown. 🤔 C’mon iPhone!! 

Yeah @WinglessOne, brown doesn’t seem to get too much love until fall and then it’s thrust upon us. But there’s so many more shades out there that give off fall feels than brown - greens, pinks, plums, rust, and so on and so on. I love muted, dusky shades year round and especially in the fall. Any shade can be fall friendly. I might just have to cull through my polishes to find the least likely fall color and wear it over and over again this season. 🤔 

@WinglessOne I especially like how your ring finger polishes layer!

Thanks @CookieGirl1 ! 

@WinglessOne Beautiful shades for October!

Thank you @Mellmars1185 @RGbrown @Titian06 @Kim888 @Saradestin ! 

I hope LynB releases some of these mystery villain polishes as individual singles someday, now that the mystery bundle's no longer available. I also wonder if everyone got the same polishes in their bundle... I can see Jenna creating polishes for villains I didn't get in mine. I'm trying to remember what the promo image looked like for this bundle, because it showed some Disney characters; might've shown one or two for whom I don't have a polish. I could swear Kaa (Jungle Book) was one of those, though he's a villain only in Disney's movie adaption (vs. the original source). It'd be fun to have a Kaa-inspired polish. 

@WinglessOne So I opened everything in the mystery bundle and in no particular order. Some of the names are silly but this is what they are!

Did you get the same ones?

Spoiler
Poor Unfortunate Soul
Winner of thr No Belle Prize
Off With Their Heads
You Blithering Blockhead
I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Hellfire
Stay With Mama
Mistress of all Evil
Say Goodbye to Prince Abooboo
I'll Show Him Who Wears the Crown
Our Moment of Triumph Approaches
You Fools

I also got a bag of stickers and a notepad

Thanks for listing your mystery goodies, @Mellmars1185 ! Those are the same 12 shades I got. Hope you like them all! 

@WinglessOne I will send an update in the next couple or days of what came in my Halloween Mystery Bundle! 🎃

@WinglessOne 

Prince Abooboo is amazing over Eclipse 😍😍 Heck, the whole mani is just stunning, fabulously fall! 

All of these colors are great, @WinglessOne ! 🥰  I especially love Prince Abooboo and Eclipse w/Prince Abooboo. 🖤

@WinglessOne @Love this!!! You always come up with the best color combos !!!

I LOVE IT,!! This mani is pure fall, and pure Halloween! 🍁🎃 I love all the polishes but specially Goodbye to Prince Abooboo. It is spectacular! I can just imagine how beautiful it has to look under the sun! 😵😵😵 That one is going to my wish list right now! 😁 

PXL_20220921_183718908.PORTRAIT.jpg

Here's some Halloween fun! I did not do this the lady that does my nails did by hand!! I can barely draw a stick figure 😅.

Way too cute, @niki172.

@niki172 Wow such a beautiful October mani!

WOOOOW,!! That’s spectacular @niki172! She did an AMAZING job! Such a gorgeous mani! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@niki172  Wow your nail lady is extremely talented!! 

@ather that she most def is! She can recreate stuff off of Pintrest like you wouldn't believe.

That kitty tip is so flippin' cute @niki172! Love your entire mani. 

Aaw thank you @itsfi and @WinglessOne I'm actually going to be sad when I have to replace it. I may have to get a kitty with a Santa hat for Christmas if I can find something like that online.

1 Reply
testing