Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Oh yes @Titian06 , any of those would make a gorgeous lipstick! 😍💄

@RGbrown, crush is a standout for LA Colors, a purdy one at that as well. Essie Make No Concessions looks nice too - I don't think I have an orange with orange shimmer ... yet. Was application fussy?

@itsfi 

The Essie was easy peasy! It would be a good one to add to your collection if you are so inclined 🧡

I am loving these manis with a monochromatic vibe that you are presenting us @RGbrown . 😍 So beautiful! I love all the shades, textures and finishes! ❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! I have a couple more sets like this lined up already...I'm on overload mode, must do more skittles to use some up again 🤣

@Saradestin, I frequently shop @RGbrown's manicures. 🛍🛒 It's like a catalogue for me - I want 'that one' and 'that one' and "that one I've never even heard of but I want it now" and "THAT will be mine!" 😂 

Me too @itsfi ! 😅 She makes everything look so beautiful! And I am never disappointed 😍

Time for another Lyn B Designs sale! Half off through the 26th with code BEACH

Screenshot_20220722-132007.png

Oh yes @RGbrown !! I have several polishes in my basket ready for this sale! 😃🎉🎉🎉  

@Saradestin 

Yay, enjoy!

Christmas in July, eh? A sneak peek of OPI's holiday set has leaked!

Courtesy of noae dot nl!

Screenshot_20220721-140250.png

@RGbrown, ooooh, pretty! I guess we are coming up on the holiday season, right? 🤣 

@itsfi @Saradestin 

I'm not ready! I'm still trying to figure out what I want from fall collections and where I'm going to buy them 💸 I made a spreadsheet for it last night even 🙃😅

Wow! Those are beautiful @RGbrown! I am happy to see so many bright colors in there! 😍 Actually, it is good to know about the Christmas collections now, so we have the time to start saving for the Holiday season excess! 😅

@Saradestin - That's pretty much why I've been on a no/low buy all year!  I spend way too much at the end of the year! 🤑

@Titian06, that's a smart approach! And good willpower and resolve on your part. 😁👊 Those year end sales are really tempting.

Well, but you will deserve it after the full year sacrifice @Titian06! 👏👏👏

Trying more Zoya Pixie Dust polishes. I love them more and more! 💜💛💜💛💜💛 I saw this mani in Zoya’s website and I needed to replicate it.

I applied 3 coats but two were more than enough. Once again, it is so sad that the pictures don’t show the sparkle that these nail polishes have!

Zoya Pixie Dust Stevie: beautiful light lavender 

Zoya Pixie Dust Carter: gorgeous purple

Zoya Pixie Dust Solange: golden yellow 

Direct sunDirect sunFlashFlashArtificial lightArtificial lightHere you can see the textureHere you can see the texture

I love that, @Saradestin!

Thank you so much @CookieGirl1 ! I am loving this mani so much! 

@Saradestin I can totally see why!

2 Replies
testing