Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin 

I've actually avoided this topper for a long time...with the full spectrum of glitters in it, it's a bit busy for my usual taste. While I'm still a bit annoyed with it, I'm also kinda glad it's hard to get some of the shapes out, makes it a little more difficult to accidentally go overboard with the big pieces 😅

Vacay mode on 😎

3A6FE919-EC19-49AD-8162-DD2686EA8C91.jpeg

@nilouuuuu perfect for summer!

@nilouuuuu, yes to vacay and yes to these super fun vacay nails! 😎 

@nilouuuuu Gorgeous set!

@nilouuuuu Oooo I love these vacay nails!

Wow! So beautiful @nilouuuuu!

@nilouuuuu 

Gorgeous! I love the glitter-to-neon gradient stripe! 💖

Decided to follow up the red skittle with an orange set 🧡

All easy peasy two coaters, save for one. From pinky to thumb:

Butter Empire Red: orange with gold shimmer. This one needed a touchup third coat as I had managed to pull a couple of thin spots while doing the second. 

Zoya Destiny: orange pixie with gold glitter. 

Essie Make No Concessions: orange with orange shimmer. Very close in tone to the Butter polish on my pinky, but the different color shimmers in them make quite a difference. 

Smith & Cult Tang Bang: orangey brown cream, somewhere between caramel and pumpkin.

LA Colors Crush: if copper and cinnamon had a baby, with a pinch of holo microflakies. Fairly unique shade for the brand, from what I've seen they tend to stick to the same colors over and over in their collections (light and dark purple, light and dark pink, red, aqua, black, silver...I think that covers most of them 😋), but this is a welcome oddball for them, as it is a gorgeous polish. 

IMG_20220722_132609535.jpg

@RGbrown  So pretty!! 

@ather 

Thanks so much!

Great orange/red colors, @RGbrown ! ❤🧡❤🧡  I particularly like the Pixie and Essie. 🥰  As mentioned before, this is also my favorite lipstick color category too! 💄💋

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! 🧡

Oh yes @Titian06 , any of those would make a gorgeous lipstick! 😍💄

@RGbrown, crush is a standout for LA Colors, a purdy one at that as well. Essie Make No Concessions looks nice too - I don't think I have an orange with orange shimmer ... yet. Was application fussy?

@itsfi 

The Essie was easy peasy! It would be a good one to add to your collection if you are so inclined 🧡

I am loving these manis with a monochromatic vibe that you are presenting us @RGbrown . 😍 So beautiful! I love all the shades, textures and finishes! ❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! I have a couple more sets like this lined up already...I'm on overload mode, must do more skittles to use some up again 🤣

@Saradestin, I frequently shop @RGbrown's manicures. 🛍🛒 It's like a catalogue for me - I want 'that one' and 'that one' and "that one I've never even heard of but I want it now" and "THAT will be mine!" 😂 

Me too @itsfi ! 😅 She makes everything look so beautiful! And I am never disappointed 😍

Time for another Lyn B Designs sale! Half off through the 26th with code BEACH

Screenshot_20220722-132007.png

testing