From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78374 Members
  • 6767 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Incorrect Advertising for Dior GWP
Very disappointed, Lip Maximizer GWP is 2ml instead of 3ml as advertised. It’s very cute however the GWP was misleading.
Very disappointed, Lip Maximizer GWP is 2ml instead of 3ml as advertised. It’s very cute however the GWP was misleading.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Product search
|
Re: Product search
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @Maryanton Where’d you get the image from? So i can get a better look at the colors ...read more
@Maryanton Where’d you get the image from? So i can get a better look at the colors
Recent images from this conversation
Is setting spray necessary?
|
Re: Is setting spray necessary?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! That makes sense 😄
Thank you! That makes sense 😄
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Oh even my categories that I consider non worries for me, mascara, eyeliner, brows, and primer... all have more than 13. I ...read more
@itsfi Oh even my categories that I consider non worries for me, mascara, eyeliner, brows, and primer... all have more than 13. I can't let myself count the others... it's not good for my mental health lol
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 ironically I finally ordered one last night! I really wanted to order Boy, Like, and Baddie but I decided to start w ...read more
@makeitup305 ironically I finally ordered one last night! I really wanted to order Boy, Like, and Baddie but I decided to start with one (I ended up choosing Boy) and then if I like it enough I'll grab the other two.
A no foundation look
|
Re: A no foundation look
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jenfet @You can try NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ...read more
@jenfet @You can try NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: It’s been a hot minute since I participated in a challenge! For this week’s lip theme, I have been joying this combo of Peripera I ...read more
It’s been a hot minute since I participated in a challenge! For this week’s lip theme, I have been joying this combo of Peripera Ink Velvet, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipliner, and Kosas Wet Lip Oil Plumping Peptide Lip Treatment Gloss Unbuttoned
New
|
Re: New
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CalmLizzard Welcome to BIC! Check out this thread How Do YOU Navigate through Beauty Insider Community (BIC) ...read more
@CalmLizzard Welcome to BIC! Check out this thread How Do YOU Navigate through Beauty Insider Community (BIC)
Makeup
|
Re: Makeup
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: You would look so good with dior girl you are a dior girl
You would look so good with dior girl you are a dior girl
Brows
|
Re: Brows
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @PjsMakeup definitely Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear . She is the queen of ...read more
@PjsMakeup definitely Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear . She is the queen of brows. Her products are the best on the market
98,719 Posts