cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Thank you @RebeccaBT !

sorry to hear you don't have great luck with spongelle @e...

sorry to hear you don't have great luck with spongelle @ellem24 I actually love those things! but I get them through the add ons with fab fit fun for half the price

Re: sorry to hear you don't have great luck with spongelle @e...

Thanks for the tip, I'll check 🙂 I didn't think to look at the fabfitfun add ons @lmaster 

Re: sorry to hear you don't have great luck with spongelle @e...

Yep they usually list at 11$ for one, I think they can be pretty cool gifts too @ellem24 

May Empties!IMG_0423.jpg

Love and Repurchased:

Spoiler

These are basically staples in my beauty routine.

Earth Therapeutics Cracked Heel Repair

ELF Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths: I only use these for wiping makeup off my hands. I would not recommend these for anyone who is sensitive to scents because they are heavily scented.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Kiehl’s Crème de Corps

Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment

Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream

Tony Moly Avocado Sheet Mask

Tony Moly Lavender Sheet Mask

Tony Moly My Shea Sheet Mask

Love and Will Repurchase:

Spoiler

Clinique Foaming Cleanser: I love that this takes everything off my face without making my skin feel stripped of moisture.
Love Beauty and Planet Murumuru Butter and Rose Bar Soap: I’m not technically finished with this, but I’m enjoying it so far. The rose scent is lovely and not overpowering, and the soap is very moisturizing.

Oh K! Bamboo Water Sheet Mask

Oozoo Bear Water-Bang Sheet Mask

Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes: I loved everything about these! No strong fragrances. Very moisturizing. Didn’t irritate my skin. I see them quickly becoming a beauty staple for me.

Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen: I love that this doesn’t leave any white cast!

Tony Moly Master Lab Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask

Ulta Under The Mistletoe Sheet Mask

Like and Will Repurchase:

Spoiler

Curlsmith Full Lengths Density Elixir and Scalp Stimulating Booster: This duo is supposed to be used together for maximum effect. I’m still in the process of determining how I feel about them, but I have seen some growth in the last few months. 

Not Your Mother’s Tahitian Gardenia Flower and Mango Butter Masque: This made my hair feel so soft, and it smells amazing! I am not a fan of the packaging, so I will only repurchase it if they start selling it in the full size jar.

Sephora Coconut Water Sleeping Mask: I like that this came in a single use package just in case it didn’t work for me. My skin felt replenished in the morning, and there was no stickiness. I would definitely repurchase if it came in a larger size.

Like but Won’t Repurchase:

Spoiler

Bath and Body Works Magic in the Air Body Lotion: This was part of a gift. I’m not a fan of the scent.

Earth Therapeutics Green Tea Hydrogel Under-Eye Patches: Being a fan of the Sephora eye masks, these feel like there is no serum on them. I’m glad I got these on sale because I don’t even think they are worth the half-off price.

Julep Love Your Bare Face: This was really great for both adding some moisture to my exfoliating powder and taking off my makeup. It's only on the list because Julep is going out of business.

Kiehl’s Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream: This was good as a sample to use after taking my makeup off before going to work out, but my skin is too dry to use this on a regular basis.

Ouai Supplements for Thinning Hair: I used this for a few months, and I didn’t see any dramatic differences in hair growth, but my hair stopped shedding as much.

Sephora Pencil Sharpener: It was time to declutter this because it was eating pencils instead of sharpening them. I replaced it with a NYX sharpener.

Tree Hut Sugar Lips: This is my second lip scrub in a jar, and ip scrub in a jar just doesn’t work for me. It started losing its creamy texture, so I just used the rest as a hand scrub.

Tropic Isle Black Castor Oil Hair Food: This was good for twisting my hair, but I have so much hair stuff to go through. There are so many options out there, and I picked this up on sale. 

Ulta Juice Infused Cranberry + Pomegranate Lip Oil: This was a sample with my purchase, and it's not on top of my repurchase list.

Ulta Lip Primer: I really like the scent, but I don’t think it helped my lipstick last. Plus, the product kept falling out. Not a good look at all.

NOPES:

Spoiler

Gucci Bloom Nettare di Fiori: I’m not a fan of floral, so I didn’t have high hopes for this sample, but this smelled like “old lady perfume” on me. Hard pass!!!

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Radiance Mud Mask: This started burning as soon as I put it on. I was in so much pain that I was so close to just wiping it off until the irritation just stopped. I’m glad this was a TJ Maxx find, and I only bought 1 pack. Never again!

Viktor and Rolf Magic Dancing Rose, Liquid Diamonds, Sparkling Secret: All of these scents smelled the same on me. The scent was an old lady floral, and I hated all of them.  

Now that is a serious amount of Supergoop! @sephoraaddict918 - nice empties!

Thanks @eshoe!! That size of Supergoop is for the sunscreen power users only. LOL 

love that supergoop container! @sephoraaddict918

love that supergoop container! @sephoraaddict918

Re: love that supergoop container! @sephoraaddict918

Out of all the Supergoop containers, it might be my favorite @lmaster. You get the perfect amount of sunscreen in one pump!

@sephoraaddict918  Good job on the Supergoop Sunscreen - that's commitment ❤️

Haha thanks @Cyncynn!! I stepped my sunscreen game up last year. 🙂

Buy all the Bum Bum cream @sephoraaddict918!!!! I am impressed that you used all of the Supergoop sunscreen! 

I love slathering on that Bum Bum Cream @JaneanBT!! It took two summers to get through the whole bottle of Supergoop, but I did it! I might be my favorite sunscreen.

@sephoraaddict918, the Kiehl's Creme de Corps is sooooo lovely! 🙂

Agree @itsfi @sephoraaddict918!  Can't wait for the Nordstrom sale this year to get a new large bottle

YES! I love it @itsfi!!! It's still my favorite moisturizer after all these years.

Great empties @sephoraaddict918!

Thanks @faeriegirl!!!

May empties - Sheet Mask edition

LOVES – I’d repurchase in a heartbeat, but since I’m on a sheet mask low-buy, it’ll be a loooong heartbeat. I knew I’d probably put myself on another sheet mask low-buy this year so I *may* have picked up backups of these already. lolLOVES – I’d repurchase in a heartbeat, but since I’m on a sheet mask low-buy, it’ll be a loooong heartbeat. I knew I’d probably put myself on another sheet mask low-buy this year so I *may* have picked up backups of these already. lol

Spoiler

SNP Ice Bear Vita Mask
The Crème Shop Clear Up, Skin!

Leaders Labotica Skin So Soft Mask – Rice

The Crème Shop Frost Bite sheet Mask

Urban DollKiss My Panda Synergy-UP Collagen Mask

The Crème Shop x Hello Kitty Tea Time Sheet Mask

Jullai Super 12 Bounce Oil In Mask

Sephora Collection Honey Mask

Jean Pierre Hint of Rose - Rose Water Infused Hydrating Sheet Mask

Earth Therapeutics Hydrogel Collagen Under-Eye Patch

The Crème Shop Turmeric Face Mask

LIKES – these were great sheet masks and, on any given day, could have easily been a LOVE, but I had to be selective about my loves this month so these didn’t make it onto the “Loves” list for May.LIKES – these were great sheet masks and, on any given day, could have easily been a LOVE, but I had to be selective about my loves this month so these didn’t make it onto the “Loves” list for May.

Spoiler

Look At Me Vegetable Bunny Face Mask

Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask – Roses

boo bamboo Brightening Bamboo Fiber Charcoal Sheet Mask

bioBelle Pink Hydrogel Facial Mask #UnicornShake

LuluLun Aroma Care Mask Rose

Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask Red Ginseng

Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet – Acai Berry

Kocostar Rose Flower Mask Sheet Slices

Sally’s box Loverecipe Lemon Mask

The Crème Shop Peach Infused Face Mask

Nature Planet Relaxing Mask Blending Herb Tea – Black Tea

The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask

The Crème Shop Glow Up, Skin!

Rael Beauty Labs Fresh Forward

MAYBES – these masks are fine and I enjoyed using them. If I had them, I’d reach for them again, but I'm not likely going out of my way to repurchase them.MAYBES – these masks are fine and I enjoyed using them. If I had them, I’d reach for them again, but I'm not likely going out of my way to repurchase them.

Spoiler

Patchology Moodpatch Perk Up Under Eye Gels

Sephora Collection Shea Lip Mask

Sexylook Disney Villains

Aritaum Shea Butter Sheet Mask

That's some serious sheet masking @itsfi...love it!

@itsfi have you tried any of the other newer Patchology mood gels?  I think I'm drawn to them because of the packaging but seeing that the one you tried is a "maybe" from you makes me take a little step back.

13 Replies
testing