cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

That's some serious sheet masking @itsfi...love it!

@itsfi have you tried any of the other newer Patchology mood gels?  I think I'm drawn to them because of the packaging but seeing that the one you tried is a "maybe" from you makes me take a little step back.

@CookieGirl1 @itsfi is right about that-despite such pretty packaging, there really are so many other Eye Gels out there that work just as well (and even better) for much less.

@CookieGirl1, even though I know better, I was sucked in by the packaging on those under eye gels. I. know. better. I haven't tried the other two yet; I'll eventually get to them, but I have a feeling they'll also fall in between a "maybe" and a "meh". The green one was fine, but there are a lot of other under eye gel masks that are fine ore better.

Good to know, @itsfi; I totally trust your opinion since you're definitely one of the Mask Marvels of the group here :).

You're one smart cookie @CookieGirl1 - @itsfi is an amazing resource and so knowledgeable!

@ShortErica, you're right, @itsfi IS absolutely amazing!  That's just one of the great things about having all of you here--I feel like everyone has something to contribute and I honestly learn so much from reading everyone else's comments and getting feedback from all of you.

So many great empties @itsfi! I never can remember to save mine for a picture.

Some days are definitely better than others for remembering to save my sheet masks for a pic, @faeriegirl! I've tried several different approaches but what seems to be working is to hang a couple of bags on the inside bathroom door handle - one is for my sheet masks; the other is for everything else. ha! 🙂

Nice sheet mask empties @itsfi!!! I tried the Green Tea Under-Eye Patches, and I wasn't a fan. It felt like there was no serum on them! Maybe I'll give the collagen ones a try. Of course, the Sephora Honey Mask is one of my faves!!! 

Yeah, I agree @sephoraaddict918; the green tea under-eye patches were okay, but not a standout for me. Love the SC honey mask. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

excellent trash!! @itsfi great job

excellent trash!! @itsfi great job

Re: excellent trash!! @itsfi great job

Thanks @lmaster! This is the first time, I think, that I've kept as many sheet masks from the month as I did.

I had a fair amount of travel in March, April & May and my May empties are reflective of that. There’s nothing here that I loathed.

May EmptiesMay Empties

Spoiler

Interesting about the Korres and GR cleansers @itsfi. I just used the Korres this morning, I will have to pay closer attention next time.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi I’ve thought the same thing about the Korres Cleanser. It might be seasonal. But I will keep using as long as I can Into the summer.

@itsfi Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have been wondering about the Glow recipe cleanser (I love the package lol), but I understand what you mean by filmy cleanser. Some I have tried I feel like I have to splash my face for a long time until I get rid of it. I don't like having a film between my skin and my skincare if that makes any sense lol.

That body wash sounds delightful!

I also love the Farmacy cleanser 😊 @itsfi @faeriegirl 

It has a lovely consistency @l8totheparty! @faeriegirl 

@itsfi @faeriegirl 

I've kept the mini and refilled from the large one for travel.

1 Reply
testing