cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

YES! I love it @itsfi!!! It's still my favorite moisturizer after all these years.

Great empties @sephoraaddict918!

Thanks @faeriegirl!!!

May empties - Sheet Mask edition

LOVES – I’d repurchase in a heartbeat, but since I’m on a sheet mask low-buy, it’ll be a loooong heartbeat. I knew I’d probably put myself on another sheet mask low-buy this year so I *may* have picked up backups of these already. lolLOVES – I’d repurchase in a heartbeat, but since I’m on a sheet mask low-buy, it’ll be a loooong heartbeat. I knew I’d probably put myself on another sheet mask low-buy this year so I *may* have picked up backups of these already. lol

Spoiler

SNP Ice Bear Vita Mask
The Crème Shop Clear Up, Skin!

Leaders Labotica Skin So Soft Mask – Rice

The Crème Shop Frost Bite sheet Mask

Urban DollKiss My Panda Synergy-UP Collagen Mask

The Crème Shop x Hello Kitty Tea Time Sheet Mask

Jullai Super 12 Bounce Oil In Mask

Sephora Collection Honey Mask

Jean Pierre Hint of Rose - Rose Water Infused Hydrating Sheet Mask

Earth Therapeutics Hydrogel Collagen Under-Eye Patch

The Crème Shop Turmeric Face Mask

LIKES – these were great sheet masks and, on any given day, could have easily been a LOVE, but I had to be selective about my loves this month so these didn’t make it onto the “Loves” list for May.LIKES – these were great sheet masks and, on any given day, could have easily been a LOVE, but I had to be selective about my loves this month so these didn’t make it onto the “Loves” list for May.

Spoiler

Look At Me Vegetable Bunny Face Mask

Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask – Roses

boo bamboo Brightening Bamboo Fiber Charcoal Sheet Mask

bioBelle Pink Hydrogel Facial Mask #UnicornShake

LuluLun Aroma Care Mask Rose

Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask Red Ginseng

Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet – Acai Berry

Kocostar Rose Flower Mask Sheet Slices

Sally’s box Loverecipe Lemon Mask

The Crème Shop Peach Infused Face Mask

Nature Planet Relaxing Mask Blending Herb Tea – Black Tea

The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask

The Crème Shop Glow Up, Skin!

Rael Beauty Labs Fresh Forward

MAYBES – these masks are fine and I enjoyed using them. If I had them, I’d reach for them again, but I'm not likely going out of my way to repurchase them.MAYBES – these masks are fine and I enjoyed using them. If I had them, I’d reach for them again, but I'm not likely going out of my way to repurchase them.

Spoiler

Patchology Moodpatch Perk Up Under Eye Gels

Sephora Collection Shea Lip Mask

Sexylook Disney Villains

Aritaum Shea Butter Sheet Mask

That's some serious sheet masking @itsfi...love it!

@itsfi have you tried any of the other newer Patchology mood gels?  I think I'm drawn to them because of the packaging but seeing that the one you tried is a "maybe" from you makes me take a little step back.

@CookieGirl1 @itsfi is right about that-despite such pretty packaging, there really are so many other Eye Gels out there that work just as well (and even better) for much less.

@CookieGirl1, even though I know better, I was sucked in by the packaging on those under eye gels. I. know. better. I haven't tried the other two yet; I'll eventually get to them, but I have a feeling they'll also fall in between a "maybe" and a "meh". The green one was fine, but there are a lot of other under eye gel masks that are fine ore better.

Good to know, @itsfi; I totally trust your opinion since you're definitely one of the Mask Marvels of the group here :).

You're one smart cookie @CookieGirl1 - @itsfi is an amazing resource and so knowledgeable!

@ShortErica, you're right, @itsfi IS absolutely amazing!  That's just one of the great things about having all of you here--I feel like everyone has something to contribute and I honestly learn so much from reading everyone else's comments and getting feedback from all of you.

So many great empties @itsfi! I never can remember to save mine for a picture.

Some days are definitely better than others for remembering to save my sheet masks for a pic, @faeriegirl! I've tried several different approaches but what seems to be working is to hang a couple of bags on the inside bathroom door handle - one is for my sheet masks; the other is for everything else. ha! 🙂

Nice sheet mask empties @itsfi!!! I tried the Green Tea Under-Eye Patches, and I wasn't a fan. It felt like there was no serum on them! Maybe I'll give the collagen ones a try. Of course, the Sephora Honey Mask is one of my faves!!! 

Yeah, I agree @sephoraaddict918; the green tea under-eye patches were okay, but not a standout for me. Love the SC honey mask. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

excellent trash!! @itsfi great job

excellent trash!! @itsfi great job

Re: excellent trash!! @itsfi great job

Thanks @lmaster! This is the first time, I think, that I've kept as many sheet masks from the month as I did.

I had a fair amount of travel in March, April & May and my May empties are reflective of that. There’s nothing here that I loathed.

May EmptiesMay Empties

Spoiler

Interesting about the Korres and GR cleansers @itsfi. I just used the Korres this morning, I will have to pay closer attention next time.

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@itsfi I’ve thought the same thing about the Korres Cleanser. It might be seasonal. But I will keep using as long as I can Into the summer.

@itsfi Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have been wondering about the Glow recipe cleanser (I love the package lol), but I understand what you mean by filmy cleanser. Some I have tried I feel like I have to splash my face for a long time until I get rid of it. I don't like having a film between my skin and my skincare if that makes any sense lol.

1 Reply
testing