cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Some empties for the week:CAB98EDB-6C4C-4CE4-A1E9-5B23E5291815.jpeg

E2629C19-5AAE-452C-A6EF-119E8B71F9D8.jpeg

252A0489-945F-4390-B1C8-642A5C3D399D.jpeg

Spoiler
Also finished another Burtโ€™s Bees lip crayon and Dr.Tealโ€™s epsom salt in Eucalyptus. Too strong of a scent for me, happy to be done!

The SDJ was great, I might purchase that in FS as itโ€™s one of the nicer exfoliating scrubs Iโ€™ve tried, plus that scent๐Ÿคฉ Love And will likely purchase a FS of the June Jacobs Papaya Enzyme Mask, itโ€™s a soothing creamy piรฑa colada-scented mask that is such a treat to wear.

The HydroPeptide exfoliating Cleanser has a rubber scent, I tried it once and cannot stomach using it again. 

Just about all of the masks were great (๐Ÿ’• the Hey, Lo)  or at least good, the Wish Formula Panda Eye Mask is a new ๐Ÿ’—, thanks @lmaster

Totals for April:
FS.11

DS 21

Foils 20

Masks 36

@eshoe, that Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Conditioner looks so interesting. I have a DS of the shampoo version and am kicking myself for not asking for a sample when I was in the store in Canada last month; will have to get a sample of it here.

@itsfi the shampoo is wonderful! I am kicking myself for not picking both up at Costco a couple months ago. Both are exceptional in my opinion. Not many shampoo/conditioner combos from the same brand work for me, but this is one. That must have been an interesting store to visit๐Ÿคฉ

I saw the Shu Uemura at the Sephora store @eshoe! It was a small section. There used to be a standalone Shu Uemura here in the city years ago. It was fabulous!! ๐Ÿ˜

I can imagine it was, @itsfi. Iโ€™ve been eyeing their coloring products for awhile. Would be fun to go one of their blue or violet shades๐Ÿฆ‹

@eshoe you are cleaning up with all these empties lately!

@missjeanie It feels SO good, my cabinet and drawers are quickly clearing out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Such a great feeling eh?  Now to plan out what to fill them back up with @eshoe !

Iโ€™ve got carts full in so many places right now, @missjeanie . I just picked up one of the Rouge Rewards and bought my Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid

and DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retroโ„ข Whipped Moisturizer.  Running out of both at the same time is no fun, ๐Ÿ’— that reward! Looking at masks for the sale...and the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist

I feel you @eshoe . I just ran out of protini but didnโ€™t want to re buy so close to the sale. I have carts full and am trying to talk myself down from a lot. Only one face and thereโ€™ll be another sale during the fall. 

I considered waiting for the sale, but since Iโ€™m 100% positive I wonโ€™t need to return these I figured they would be safe bets for the reward @missjeanie๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Would have been nice to use it for something fun, but at least I will use these!

Your logic is sound @eshoe . Theyโ€™re products you know youโ€™ll use, and are pricy when paired together for restocks. Great use of rewards to get exactly what you want! I love that we can grab these rewards now!

Me too @missjeanie

you do so good @eshoe just so satisfying ๐Ÿ˜‰

you do so good @eshoe just so satisfying ๐Ÿ˜‰

I feel like I'm making some progress with my weekly trash productsLovesLoves

LikesLikes

Not sure yetNot sure yet

Lots of great empties @lmaster! โค๏ธ I've added your sheet mask "loves" to my list. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi thanks so much ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’›

The purlisse body butter sounds awesome @lmaster!

I got it in an ipsy I believe @faeriegirl still love the...

I got it in an ipsy I believe @faeriegirl still love the orange creamsicle better

That purlisse coconut oil and coffee cream looks good @lmaster!

it was nice, just didn't have that coffee scent I was hop...

it was nice, just didn't have that coffee scent I was hoping for, but still great! @eshoe
1 Reply