cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Great empties @faeriegirl! The DE Framboos is wonderful! ❤️

Some empties for the week:CAB98EDB-6C4C-4CE4-A1E9-5B23E5291815.jpeg

E2629C19-5AAE-452C-A6EF-119E8B71F9D8.jpeg

252A0489-945F-4390-B1C8-642A5C3D399D.jpeg

Spoiler
Also finished another Burt’s Bees lip crayon and Dr.Teal’s epsom salt in Eucalyptus. Too strong of a scent for me, happy to be done!

The SDJ was great, I might purchase that in FS as it’s one of the nicer exfoliating scrubs I’ve tried, plus that scent🤩 Love And will likely purchase a FS of the June Jacobs Papaya Enzyme Mask, it’s a soothing creamy piña colada-scented mask that is such a treat to wear.

The HydroPeptide exfoliating Cleanser has a rubber scent, I tried it once and cannot stomach using it again. 

Just about all of the masks were great (💕 the Hey, Lo)  or at least good, the Wish Formula Panda Eye Mask is a new 💗, thanks @lmaster

Totals for April:
FS.11

DS 21

Foils 20

Masks 36

@eshoe, that Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Conditioner looks so interesting. I have a DS of the shampoo version and am kicking myself for not asking for a sample when I was in the store in Canada last month; will have to get a sample of it here.

@itsfi the shampoo is wonderful! I am kicking myself for not picking both up at Costco a couple months ago. Both are exceptional in my opinion. Not many shampoo/conditioner combos from the same brand work for me, but this is one. That must have been an interesting store to visit🤩

I saw the Shu Uemura at the Sephora store @eshoe! It was a small section. There used to be a standalone Shu Uemura here in the city years ago. It was fabulous!! 😍

I can imagine it was, @itsfi. I’ve been eyeing their coloring products for awhile. Would be fun to go one of their blue or violet shades🦋

@eshoe you are cleaning up with all these empties lately!

@missjeanie It feels SO good, my cabinet and drawers are quickly clearing out👍🏼

Such a great feeling eh?  Now to plan out what to fill them back up with @eshoe !

I’ve got carts full in so many places right now, @missjeanie . I just picked up one of the Rouge Rewards and bought my Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid

and DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer.  Running out of both at the same time is no fun, 💗 that reward! Looking at masks for the sale...and the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist

I feel you @eshoe . I just ran out of protini but didn’t want to re buy so close to the sale. I have carts full and am trying to talk myself down from a lot. Only one face and there’ll be another sale during the fall. 

I considered waiting for the sale, but since I’m 100% positive I won’t need to return these I figured they would be safe bets for the reward @missjeanie🤷🏻‍♀️ Would have been nice to use it for something fun, but at least I will use these!

Your logic is sound @eshoe . They’re products you know you’ll use, and are pricy when paired together for restocks. Great use of rewards to get exactly what you want! I love that we can grab these rewards now!

Me too @missjeanie

you do so good @eshoe just so satisfying 😉

you do so good @eshoe just so satisfying 😉

I feel like I'm making some progress with my weekly trash productsLovesLoves

LikesLikes

Not sure yetNot sure yet

Lots of great empties @lmaster! ❤️ I've added your sheet mask "loves" to my list. 🙂

@itsfi thanks so much 🌻💛

The purlisse body butter sounds awesome @lmaster!

I got it in an ipsy I believe @faeriegirl still love the...

I got it in an ipsy I believe @faeriegirl still love the orange creamsicle better

That purlisse coconut oil and coffee cream looks good @lmaster!