cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

@missjeanie It feels SO good, my cabinet and drawers are quickly clearing out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Such a great feeling eh?  Now to plan out what to fill them back up with @eshoe !

Iโ€™ve got carts full in so many places right now, @missjeanie . I just picked up one of the Rouge Rewards and bought my Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid

and DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retroโ„ข Whipped Moisturizer.  Running out of both at the same time is no fun, ๐Ÿ’— that reward! Looking at masks for the sale...and the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist

I feel you @eshoe . I just ran out of protini but didnโ€™t want to re buy so close to the sale. I have carts full and am trying to talk myself down from a lot. Only one face and thereโ€™ll be another sale during the fall. 

I considered waiting for the sale, but since Iโ€™m 100% positive I wonโ€™t need to return these I figured they would be safe bets for the reward @missjeanie๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Would have been nice to use it for something fun, but at least I will use these!

Your logic is sound @eshoe . Theyโ€™re products you know youโ€™ll use, and are pricy when paired together for restocks. Great use of rewards to get exactly what you want! I love that we can grab these rewards now!

Me too @missjeanie

you do so good @eshoe just so satisfying ๐Ÿ˜‰

you do so good @eshoe just so satisfying ๐Ÿ˜‰

I feel like I'm making some progress with my weekly trash productsLovesLoves

LikesLikes

Not sure yetNot sure yet

Lots of great empties @lmaster! โค๏ธ I've added your sheet mask "loves" to my list. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi thanks so much ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’›

The purlisse body butter sounds awesome @lmaster!

I got it in an ipsy I believe @faeriegirl still love the...

I got it in an ipsy I believe @faeriegirl still love the orange creamsicle better

That purlisse coconut oil and coffee cream looks good @lmaster!

it was nice, just didn't have that coffee scent I was hop...

it was nice, just didn't have that coffee scent I was hoping for, but still great! @eshoe

Re: it was nice, just didn't have that coffee scent I was hop...

Ahhh see thatโ€™s what I was hoping for, oh well @lmaster Iโ€™m drowning in body creams anyways๐Ÿ˜‚

Once summer hits, I won't be for long @eshoe I add my self tanner TAN-LUXE THE BODY Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium

to my body creams ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooh nice tip, @lmaster

Looks like you certainly have more products in your loves/likes than not sure yet @lmaster and that's pretty successful to me!  How did you find the microfibre material on the SC peeling mask?

I really loved every part of that mask @missjeanie except what to expect lol 

lol... well at least you didn't end up shedding your face like a foot peel @lmaster lol... oh man... I gotta start getting some better sleep lol