cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying ๐Ÿ™‚

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

Iโ€™m addicted to TO products @missjeanie ! The nopes did absolutely nothing after using the vials everyday for 2 weeks! 

@keana1 Lots of great products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !๐Ÿ˜‰

This is why I cut product packaging..Feeling good glace is at the end..Feeling good glace is at the end..

Quite a bit left in the tube to use upQuite a bit left in the tube to use up

Not sure if I will be able to finish in April after all. I would rather delay and use every bit of the product.

Preach @ShortErica !  I find that when I go into a tube of lip product I'm sometimes finding up to a 1/4 of the product down there!  And I love taking the stoppers off of certain products as well.  Concealers with a doe foot applicator, lip glosses etc.  My Nars pro prime eye primer will last me about 7/8 months with the stopper in, I pull the stopper and get another 4/5 months of product.  It's crazy not to do like you do if you enjoy the product!

I laughed when I saw your pic, @ShortErica because I do the same thing every time I hit the rim on a fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm TranslucentThere's always a TON of product left inside the tube and I can get a lot more use out of it when I carefully scrape it out, lol.

Exactly @CookieGirl1 - I'm betting that buried stuff counts toward the product weight/size.

@ShortErica What a great idea!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

I was waiting until the end of the month, but Iโ€™ve shockingly finished a lot so far! Iโ€™m at 13! 

I didnโ€™t take photos of everything but:

4 JB balms-love!! 

2 MJ eyeliners 

tarte eyeliner 

Burberry mascara 

benefit primer 

fresh lip scrub 

h+k FS lotion 

joico conditioner 

ciate pinup lipstick 819FEE1F-BA38-450C-86FA-B447B60F0998.jpeg

74175F10-EC32-4748-8E27-BD19D98EA967.jpeg

DC43388D-7A8A-42EA-B145-A07F97D7BAD9.jpeg

436BF422-96B8-4979-99F4-604BC559072E.jpeg

Wow, @pinyo, you're hard-core with finishing those balms to the last drop!  I'm impressed, lol.

whoa... 4 lip balms in such a short time!  That's awesome @pinyo !

dang! @pinyo great job

dang! @pinyo great job

Love the destruction of the JB balms @pinyo - use all the product! Wonderful job.

Weekly ๐Ÿ—‘!22654D2C-454E-477D-86E6-6446F314B550.jpeg

392D9836-55C7-48BA-B7B7-1C5420AA7A32.jpeg

1947F03F-7ACC-4968-961E-E4970B7ACD2E.jpeg

Spoiler
Just about everything was good, the Oh K! mask didnโ€™t want to stay put and the Lily mask would have been great if it didnโ€™t have methylparaben. The Rose lip scrub was SO heavily perfumes I couldnโ€™t use it on my lips๐Ÿ˜† I could barely tolerate it as a body scrub!

ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles...

ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles ๐Ÿคท @eshoe

Re: ooooo I'm using a couple skininc serums, love the bottles...

They are pretty @lmaster, this Vitamin C had little orange droplets in a clear serum, like the Algenist collagen. Happy I have a backup!

Yet another week of some great trash @eshoe ! You're flying though stuff.  Curious about the yaddah mask as well!

I enjoyed that Yadah very much, @missjeanie! No scent, fit great, decent serum. One of the better filler masks Iโ€™ve used in awhile. I picked up a box of the aloe ones as well, when I found the Gudatema egg๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm so glad you ended up liking it!  I picked up the aloe ones too... now to figure out when to fit them in!  Love great filler masks... the 'easy' ones @eshoe !