cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

I’ve been meaning to post these pictures since middle of February but somehow I always get distracted reading different threats and generally getting lost in the Community🤷🏼‍♀️ 

So this is pretty much what I used since November 2018. I also spent 6 weeks away from home visiting my family so I took bunch of foils and deluxe samples with me. 

Total count of used products:

37 foils

49 deluxe samples

34 full size productsDE Babyfacial, Shiseido cottons,  Lavanilla, beautyblender are the absolute Holy Grails for me.DE Babyfacial, Shiseido cottons, Lavanilla, beautyblender are the absolute Holy Grails for me.

I would use all of these again but wouldn’t personally pirchase them again. They are all good products but nothing special to me.I would use all of these again but wouldn’t personally pirchase them again. They are all good products but nothing special to me.

Hate the smell of Fructis and Skinfood. L’Oreal Elvive had horrible packaging and was too heavy for my hair. Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge was too dense for my liking.Hate the smell of Fructis and Skinfood. L’Oreal Elvive had horrible packaging and was too heavy for my hair. Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge was too dense for my liking.

Tarte lip pencil dried up. Chanel palette is at least 10yrs old.Tarte lip pencil dried up. Chanel palette is at least 10yrs old.

L’OCCITANE Amande lotion is divine and I want to bathe in it.L’OCCITANE Amande lotion is divine and I want to bathe in it.

I actually love the Bum Bum cream I put it here by accident.I actually love the Bum Bum cream I put it here by accident.

Couldn’t stand the smell of the Drybar and Ouai. The Shmidt’s deodorant had the weirdest texture. Sebastian Whipped Cream was way too heavy for my hair.Couldn’t stand the smell of the Drybar and Ouai. The Shmidt’s deodorant had the weirdest texture. Sebastian Whipped Cream was way too heavy for my hair.

@katkapivarci we have very similar taste! 😉

@katkapivarci we have very similar taste! 😉

Re: @katkapivarci we have very similar taste! 😉

@lmaster yaaay, that’s awesome. Happy to know my “loves” are loved by someone else as well. 

Re: @katkapivarci we have very similar taste! 😉

😉 @katkapivarci  🙌

RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@katkapivarci wow that’s a phenomenal amount of foils and DS! I agree, the Amande lotion is divine. Yum.

Re: RE: Re: Empties - 2019

@christyrc Thank you. I actually want to focus even more on foils these few months because I have ridiculous amount of them and I start to feel like they are multiplying. Seriously, they are like bunnies😆😆

@katkapivarci WOW! So many great products! Love the mix of brands and products!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I love to try anything and everything. Drugstore, high-end I don’t care, I’ll try it all😆😆

@@katkapivarci, I have that Neo-gen peel pad on my list o...

@@katkapivarci, I have that Neo-gen peel pad on my list of things to try - once I'm through with my FAB and DDG ones. Good to see it's on your loves list!

Re: @@katkapivarci, I have that Neo-gen peel pad on my list o...

@angelKiss24 I absolutely recommend the Neo Gen peels. They are huge, have a little pocket where you put your fingers so it’s very easy to move it around your face. The peel is very gentle but left my face bright, smooth and even looking. I will definitely repurchase. 

Great job on the empties @katkapivarci! A lot of amazing products here! 🙂 Love the AP mist and the TCFS Coconut Milky Mist is one I've been wanting to try, and the Etude House sheet mask too. The Neogen green tea peel pads are wonderful.

@itsfi The Milky Mist is very fine and gentle which I looove!! And the smell is very pleasant, coconuty but not artificial. 

Oh, I'm sold!! It sounds marvelous and perfect for the warmer months ahead @katkapivarci! 🙂 

Love all these empties @katkapivarci, and I see some of my own personal faves. 

I noticed your facial roller went kaput. Did you replace it or did the experience turn you off of them? I have been on the fence about trying them, but I can't tell which ones are trash and which ones are worth it.

@sephoraaddict918  Thank you for asking about the jade roller. I actually wanted to write about that but forgot. So this was my second roller. First was from ebay for like $3. Broke after 1 use. This one I got as FabFitFun box add on. It broke after 2 uses!!! I was so done with cheap rollers. I was actually going to purchase the Herbivore one from Sephora just to see if the quality is better. Coincidentally I was contacted thru my IG account by Zola Luxe to try their jade roller. I was expecting the same quality as the one from Ebay but was pleasantly  surprised that their product was much more sturdier. I have it for about 4 months and it’s still going strong. 

Hi @katkapivarci ,

Great empties! I have many of the same loves that you do! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Thank you!! It’s good when majority of empties falls in the “love” category. 

Great empties @katkapivarci! I feel the same about the Drybar. I like the Drybar products but the smell is overwhelming.

@faeriegirl  I was using it at my mom’s apartment and she seriously banned me to use it again 😂😂

Weekly trash!E529EDF8-EB57-46F2-95CD-448219E217A9.jpeg

DF5B96B0-AD20-4B21-8BA8-290C82D85C58.jpeg

Spoiler
Top row masks and Glow Recipe are all Loves with a capital L😊

The YTTP is a staple in my AM routine; I have a backup and will be repurchasing again in the spring sale. This  2oz jar lasted a little over 4 months. The Omorovicza Silver Skin Savior might be a great mask but my skin has been a little sensitive since starting the Passioni and this has salicylic/glycolic acids in it; caused some stinging and mild redness. The Sephora Cleansing wipes are for my purse and a repurchase. The Glossier Jelly Cleanser was just ok. The BTS kept transferring from my lower lashes to my skin, I only used it for a week and it was just too annoying for me. The Osmia Organics Adzuki Bean mask caused hives, which I’ve never had before from a mask. After researching it made sense since soybeans are a known allergen; though I’m not allergic to them🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi @eshoe ,

I am impressed with all of the masks you did this week! I am lucky if I get to doing 1-2 per week. I really want to try the Glow Recipe Mask! Maybe I will pull it out this week to try! Great haul! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

1 Reply
testing