cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Empties - V2

Seeing product empties is so satisfying 🙂

Post your weekly, monthly, quarterly, whenever-ly empties and let us know how you felt about them!

Product-Empties-September-2016-1.jpg

Previous Empties thread:

Spoiler

Re: Empties - 2019

My empties for the week 

Spoiler
The blue tansy mask is great, I've just had it for far too long, guess it kept getting lost is the mask stash 😉
The when mask is nice, but there are other when masks that don't contain alcohol, and that's an ingredient I try to stay away from, due to my oiliness 😆 and the bath rocks were ok, nothing super special, won't repurchaseLovesLoves

LikesLikes

That's a great week of empties @lmaster !!

@missjeanie thanks so much 😘🤗

@lmaster  Great empties! What is the perfume at the bottom?

@Samtian I know I forgot something! it's not a perfume, i...

@Samtian I know I forgot something! it's not a perfume, it's actually a little sample of indie Lee toner I tried

Nice empties @lmaster! 😃 I have that bioBelle unicorn shake mask and am glad to hear it’s a love for you! 💖 What is the BLAQ item? 

@itsfi those are eye gels,I think I received them in boxycharm... Not positive but definitely in a sub box. I love them, other than the fact, they can be slippery and slide down

Weekly trash!E529EDF8-EB57-46F2-95CD-448219E217A9.jpeg

DF5B96B0-AD20-4B21-8BA8-290C82D85C58.jpeg

Spoiler
Top row masks and Glow Recipe are all Loves with a capital L😊

The YTTP is a staple in my AM routine; I have a backup and will be repurchasing again in the spring sale. This  2oz jar lasted a little over 4 months. The Omorovicza Silver Skin Savior might be a great mask but my skin has been a little sensitive since starting the Passioni and this has salicylic/glycolic acids in it; caused some stinging and mild redness. The Sephora Cleansing wipes are for my purse and a repurchase. The Glossier Jelly Cleanser was just ok. The BTS kept transferring from my lower lashes to my skin, I only used it for a week and it was just too annoying for me. The Osmia Organics Adzuki Bean mask caused hives, which I’ve never had before from a mask. After researching it made sense since soybeans are a known allergen; though I’m not allergic to them🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi @eshoe ,

I am impressed with all of the masks you did this week! I am lucky if I get to doing 1-2 per week. I really want to try the Glow Recipe Mask! Maybe I will pull it out this week to try! Great haul! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I wish I hadn’t waited so long to use the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask it was an immediate ❤️!!!

8 sheet masks in a week... you are goals @eshoe !!

Lol @missjeanie I guess it’s my hobby😂 

@eshoeI love your hobby!

You and me both @missjeanie 😉

@eshoe  Look at all those masks! How was the beyond mask? I really like its package haha.

I liked it but it did have a slight fragrance @Samtian. Very comfy though, I think I graded it a B+? I liked it enough to buy more, this was a backup-but I’mveering away from perfume-y products more and more.

Nice sheet masks @eshoe. Do you prefer the JayJun mask pack or the Julep one?

@itsfi you’re asking a pretty difficult question 😄 I think the Julep, only because of the bio cellulose mask. Both are nice 3-steppers though!

@eshoe Amazing empties! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Best,
Rebecca 

Thanks @RebeccaBT, it’s so fun to share our trash and treasures 😄

I'm not a fan of the BTS mascara either @eshoe It just smudged all over the place.  Do you have something you prefer?

1 Reply