Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beauty Ice Breakers

BIC is the place to talk about beauty!  There are lots of fun threads, from mask to makeup (and even photo A Year of Beauty- Photography Challenge ) challenges all the way to pet paradise.  In my early days, I kinda wanted to talk to everyone, but I didn't know what to talk about, I just knew I loved makeup and had found my people.

With threads like Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition! or
Community Favorite Concealers: Tag your Holy Grails!  , Beauty Pet Peeves 2 I feel the most comfortable when chiming in because I can talk about makeup.  I figured, hey, let's open up some discourse amongst ourselves; a thread with getting to know you questions could be kind of fun.  (And, I still get to talk about makeup.)

photo cred: HelloGigglesphoto cred: HelloGiggles

I'll post a question and a phrase with a blank and change it weekly? periodically. Answer one or both.

Re: Beauty Ice Breakers

Holy moly @Mellmars1185 , eight?!  Careful, you're going to owe TeamaBIC rent soon

@danielledanielle Right?!? 💸

@danielledanielle 

What's your "thread address", meaning which thread do you post/check often

What are you wearing today Pt2 

March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024 

Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2024 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge 

Empties - V2 

Pan It! - 2024 Challenge 

A brand (or brands if you wanna) I think people in BIC associate me with is _____.

Natasha Denona

Haus labs 

Living in the challenges!  🫶🏽 @lmaster 

Oooh I don't think I have an answer with what brands people might associate with me but maybe definitely certain products like;

Fenty's lip Stains or Danessa's bushes 😍

I love these questions thou @danielledanielle 

And for What threads and I am visiting and often,

They are:

What are you wearing today Pt2 

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge 

100 Days of Lipstick Challenge 

💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈 

The monthly hauls thread of course 💝 this month's being March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024 

And Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge 

@CynthieLu, you too with the multiple threads addresses?  🤣. Guess that means I gotta start hanging out in more threads 😁🤷🏽‍♀️

Thread Address: 

Probably 

Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024 

and the Monthly Hauls threads are my most visited! 

As for brand, I’m pretty equal opportunity too, but maybe Danessa Myricks? @danielledanielle 

@sister13💯 accurate

Yaaaay, new questions @danielledanielle!!! And fabulous ones, too! Thank you, thank you!

What's your "thread address", meaning which thread do you post/check often?

A brand (or brands if you wanna) I think people in BIC associate me with is _____.

Hmmm, I have a handful of brands I purchase from often, like Diptyque, Dior, & Rhode but I don't know if people on BIC associate me with them. I feel maybe more products than brand, but since the question focuses on the most frequent brand association, that would probably be ... wait for it ...

Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer - Touchland | Sephora 😍 

The thread I visit most often is the “What are you wearing part 2” it’s fun to see everyone’s looks! 

I think everyone on here would associate me most with rare beauty, but the community has inspired me to find new products and now I have a large variety to choose from when I do my makeup! Love these questions! @itsfi 💕 

awesome thread idea @danielledanielle  I like how interactive and fun it is to learn about other people and their answers. So exciting 😊 

whoops 😬 I think I posted this in the wrong place 

Aw thank you @danielledanielle  yes I started makeup looks with rare beauty I have so many new faves in addition it’s an interesting evolution!

@peculiarzmakeup, hey a reply is a reply 🙂

Rare Beauty has some great items.  But, yes it's fun to expand and experiment.  Many brands have at least one or two hero products, so it's always good to venture out and find a new fave.

😂🤣, @itsfi , I was going to say EADEM, but yes! Touchland is really the better answer.

I also love that you have 6 thread addresses!

@danielledanielle, I was going to add Eadem too, intially and then I thought, hmmm, it's really the EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL. Then I realized I tend to be more product driven, especially for skincare. 

hahaha, it started innocently with one thread address and then it sorta ... morphed into its own thing. 🤣 I feel like 6 was a little bit edited down, too. ha! Maybe I'm on too much. 😂 

Mine would be the monthly favorites or the haul threads.

Fenty. 😂

Definitely the haul thread and monthly favorites!

Youth to the people 

Skinfix

Dior

What's your "thread address", meaning which thread do you post/check often? Ooh I have a few I always head straight to. 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge 

100 Days of Lipstick Challenge 

Pan It! - 2024 Challenge 

Empties - V2 

A brand (or brands if you wanna) I think people in BIC associate me with is _____.  Maybe Tatcha?

@Samtian, it's like you have multiple vacation homes 😁

@danielledanielle They are my happy places.

@danielledanielle 

My thread address is: Show Me Your Nails 2.0 

Brand I'm associated with:  None; I'm equal opportunity! 🙂

Heh, @Titian06 , I like that.  You're the EOC of BIC.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • photo cred: HelloGiggles
  • 149014E9-7B59-4AB8-BBDE-054E824CE4FD.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20221108-123507.png
  • IMG_20221017_132313184.jpg
  • AB187498-4683-44B7-ADEF-76AFAA7735B8.jpeg
  • CB5F2B93-6065-46F5-90CF-442EB1BE5790.jpeg
  • 66474782-8AC8-4807-A499-F4DCBA811CC5.jpeg
  • 151FCE85-7C26-42C7-A133-A488EF2322DE.jpeg
  • 52DB9AB2-1CA9-4DFF-B72F-18DADA50CF16.jpeg