Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

✨❄️December 2022 Challenge - 12 Days of Makeup Inventory - Show Off and Catalog Your Collection!!❄️✨

I saw the "TwelveDaysOfInventory" challenge on Instagram and thought it would be fun to port over to the BIC for a December (or whenever you're up for it) challenge. Use this to visualize, catalog (maybe find) and celebrate your makeup collection!! 💄

Feel free to follow the schedule below or make it work best for you.

[EDIT] December 12 - Nail Polish

December 13 - Primers

December 14 - Foundations, Concealers

December 15 - Setting/Finishing Powders & Sprays 

December 16 - Bronzers, Face Palettes

December 17 - Blushes

December 18 - Highlighters

December 19 - Brow Products, Mascaras, Eyeliners

December 20 - Eye Primers, Stand Alone Eyeshadows 

December 21 - Single Shadows / Homebrew Palettes

December 22 - Premade Eyeshadow Palettes

December 23 - Lip Liners, Masks, Oils & Glosses

December 24 - Lipsticks

December 25-31 - Bonus Items (Brushes / Tools; Perfumes / Colognes / Scents; Skincare; Candles; etc)

Please no negative comments about the size or contents of others' collections, this is a place to celebrate our collections. Self-reflection is always welcome though 💖. Please don't take this as an impetus to declutter (unless you want to!). 

Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous collections!! ❄️💄

(H/t to @  _kaitscollection, who created this tag, if you also end up doing the tag on Instagram please use the hashtag # TwelveDaysOfInventory and credit her. Thank you!! ).

Re: ✨❄️December 2022 Challenge - 12 Days of Makeup Inventory - Show Off and Catalog Your Collection!!❄️✨

Oooh, I like all of the swatch sticks, @WinglessOne!! Totally understand not wanting to take all of your polishes out, I love how organized they all are. So pretty 🤩!!

Re: ✨❄️December 2022 Challenge - 12 Days of Makeup Inventory - Show Off and Catalog Your Collection!!❄️✨

I completely forgot about this challenge! 😄  I haven't had a chance to organize my polishes.  I reentered the game this past summer after an 8+ year hiatus.  Thus, most of these I haven't worn yet.  The case at the back left holds my stamping plates and stampers.  The polishes at the front left with the white on the cap are stamping polishes.  The rest are regular polishes.  For the most part, everything is grouped by brand.

20221212_204605.jpg

Yessss to reentering the polish game @Titian06😁 This is a great collection you have. I like that you have a separate case for your stamping materials. Making a note of that 🗒 for when I get to organizing all my stuff. 

Thanks, @itsfi ! 😘

Nice polish collection @Titian06!

Thanks, @faeriegirl ! 💖💖💖

You have an awesome collections @Titian06 ! So many beautiful polishes to play with! Looking forward to your manis with all of them!

Thanks, @Saradestin ! 💖💖💖  I'm looking forward to trying them out too! 😄

Love it @Titian06! Such a fantastic collection! 😍

Thanks, @Shosh85 ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 

I'm curious, are any of these old, from before you got back into polish this, or are these all new acquisitions? Either way, that's a fantastic collection!! 😍

@RGbrown - They are all new. 😱

@Titian06  Oh so many pretty colors 🌈.  Stamping looks amazing.  I enjoy looking at the end result in your pictures 🥰

Thanks, @Cissy63 !  You are too kind! 😘

Ahhh the stamping seems like it would be fun to get into, @Titian06. You have quite a collection here, and a good variety of colors! 

Thanks, @eshoe ! 🥰

Nice @Titian06 ! I’m so impressed by people who can do the stamping ! It looks so cool 

I am too, @Kim888 ! 🎨🪄

You have a lovely collection @Titian06 💜

Stamping sounds so fun! 

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! 💖💖💖

Amazing collection, @Titian06!! There are some bright fun colors there!!

Stamping polishes? 

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos663
  • These cases are double-sided. Each side has one extra long (eh, extra tall) slot.
  • A cubby in the hutch atop my vanity/desk.
  • PXL_20221212_010735659~2.jpg
  • IMG_20221212_020309975.jpg
  • IMG_20221212_020820519.jpg
  • IMG_20221212_022020015.jpg
  • IMG_20221212_022447948.jpg
  • IMG_20221212_020455757.jpg
  • 7526464A-84E9-453F-9933-D1CB5E79C61C.jpeg
  • 746942B2-FDF0-4CDF-83D7-616A19026681.jpeg
  • 0A0E2B1A-02B8-451A-A410-72CA26E385E4.jpeg
  • 620ACB0E-49E5-4D3D-946E-346AC2AA29DD.jpeg
  • 20221212_204605.jpg
  • For now, I keep most swatch sticks loose in countertop drawers. I'm dividing a couple more drawers to hold the rest.
  • If more yellow polishes performed well, perhaps I'd own more than this. :D
testing