cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Who’s Red-y for Holiday Lippes?

💋Hey there Jeffrey here, Sephora Beauty Director!✌️ 

I hope everyone is having an amazing November and gearing up for the holiday season! I wanted to take a moment to share a holiday collection I’m obsessed with!

Yves Saint Laurent has always been one of my favorite fashion houses and they never fail to deliver. This season, for beauty, they are launching a gorgeous, limited-edition collection of 7, coveted shades packaged in an ultra-luxe black and glitter-gold tube! The texture of Rouge Pur Couture is to die for and also speaks to the opulence that YSL is synonymous with!

YVES SAINT LAURENT - Rouge Pur Couture Limited Edition Lipstick

The minute I swatched them, I instantly recalled references of Tom Ford at his last collection for YSL Rive Gauche. With all the embroidery, the satin pagoda sleeves, and direct influences of the “orient”; it epitomized DECADENCE! The only thing to complete the look would be a spritz if Black Opium, no? I can imagine Liya, Gemma, or Daria pulling one of these treasures out of their clutch and applying before stepping into the chicest of any celebration. How beautiful an image!

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum 1.6 oz/ 50 mL

If you love lips. These are a must have! Get ‘me while they’re gold!

💄- Who else was a fan of this era in YSL’s history?

🖤- Who’s also a fan of Tom Ford, like me?

😍- What do you think of the collection?

💋- What’s your favorite shade?

SOUND OFF, BIC!

Re: Who’s Red-y for Holiday Lippes?

They are all so beautiful 😍 @JeffreyBD thank you for bringing it to our attention! I personally love Le Nu because you doesn't love a good nude 😉 And for a more bolder colour Rose Stilletto is calling my name 💜 And I agree who doesn't love Tome Ford 🦄

He also is an idol of mine because he's a fellow Texan. Hometown boys with luxury dreams. Ya know, all that kind of stuff. Lol!

Le Rouge is so amazing, @JeffreyBD!  And who can't love Tom Ford?

Who’s Red-y for Holiday Lippes?

those are gorgeous but Le Rouge is stunning @JeffreyBD

Fancy seeing you here @JeffreyBD 😉

I saw these in store last night at they are beautiful!!  The black packaging 😍.  Color-wise I tend to prefer much deeper shades BUT 340 has caught my eye.

Btw, Black Opium pulls all things together.

💋💋💋

I love the Metallic choice! Nice, bold, unexpected, the *New* Modern.

This packaging is so gorgeous!  Love YSL makeup and I am never disappointed by their limited editions and quality of their packaging and products, down to every luxurious detail. I have been debating whether I “need” one of these! 😍 

My favorites are Rose Stiletto, Le Fuschia, and Le Rouge. The 01 Le Rouge (and maybe Rose Stiletto?) I already own, and was inspired to put it on by your post. Even though I’m suffering with a cold, bad congestion, jet-lag, and in sweats after a big international trip, it definitely picked up my mood! Almost matches my red nose from blowing it every 10 seconds! @JeffreyBD

Happy Friday everyone!

9C3755D1-57CF-4C1C-B2DB-C3597533A342.jpeg

@sister13 You look absolutely stunning, my dear!  I love that lip color on you! ❤️

Thanks @Tamara76! 💗💕💗

You look Gorgeous!!! Again, I say, THE TEXTURE!...

I just can't get over how juicy the look and feel!

Thanks you @JeffreyBD! YES, so smooth! And I happened to stop by Sephora today and tried 340 Or Cuivre, and OMG, that one in person is so unexpected with that metallic finish. 

Also, I saw these YSL clutches at Neiman Marcus and thought of this thread! 💗💕💗💕

9D6B0C01-5428-4D53-BA05-8CF9F0352FF9.jpegE35A2FE5-77CC-47F5-A446-88FD790A5B50.jpeg7D5884B6-A318-4CE3-9677-5A885AFB81A5.jpeg

Yes Please, I'll take one!

Gorgeous, @sister13!

Thanks @curlychiquita! 👄💄👄

Super stunning! @sister13^^

Thanks @Guessgal! 💋💋💋

Beautiful red on you @sister13

Thanks @ElleElleG!💄💄💄

You look amazing as always @sister13!!!

Aww, thanks!! @veronika23 💋💋💋

Ahh, on second thought, sorry to grunge up your gorgeous, glam thread @JeffreyBD! Leave it to me! Maybe I can update this tomorrow! 😂😂😂 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

73 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • 9C3755D1-57CF-4C1C-B2DB-C3597533A342.jpeg
  • DORK.jpg
  • 7D5884B6-A318-4CE3-9677-5A885AFB81A5.jpeg
  • 9D6B0C01-5428-4D53-BA05-8CF9F0352FF9.jpeg
  • E35A2FE5-77CC-47F5-A446-88FD790A5B50.jpeg
  • 3A4C7D68-5D32-400A-B3D6-B6D5399201CF.png
testing