cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

@Sunnysmom Can you believe I haven't even had time to take a look yet. Crazy.  Lisa E. did a video about making dark shades more wearable.  Maybe with this formula, that is what needs to be done (blot them on).

Yup @meganlisa it probably is tho I did try that and Iโ€™m still open to keep trying anything!   @TraceyEB also mentioned this so Iโ€™ll look now thank you guys! ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@Sunnysmom thx for posting.  Sorry to hear that.  I want Myth and Skyscraper Rose but i'm too slow and Myth sold out.  Well i have to wait until next batch then.

@blackkitty2014, Lisa is restocking now only once a year, so any shades not posted will be available this time next year.

Hope they come back into stock for you @blackkitty2014 ! Those you will love :). Want these others of mine?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜•

@Sunnysmom  That makes me a little sad! I actually didn't pick up Decade or Midnight specifically because I have very pigmented lips that tend to change the undertones of many lipsticks. Arm swatches never look quite like the lip swatches on me, cool tones pull warm and deep shades go EXTRA deep. I'm waiting on Myth, Muse, and Skyscraper Rose!

@MissPuff Well again donโ€™t just go by me but Iโ€™m sad for at least those 2 shades  :(.  I know lip tones change all but just in terms of application and texture they remind me of the old Loreal matte release LE the other year. Yuk. You will love Myth and Skyscraper Rose and hoping Muse also. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom  Hey. I am wearing Decade today and while I love the colour I agree that it is rather patchy on sadly ๐Ÿ˜ž This was my first experience with Lisa Eldridge and I am not sure I am loving the formula thus far sadly ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hi @ChristalM .  Iโ€™m glad the color is pretty on you thatโ€™s a bonus at least. I thought maybe the patchy was from being cold etc from shipping but nope. The past releases were so much better. Did you get Midnight also did you say? 

@Sunnysmom  Yeah I got the deep velvet set. Sadly I was expecting more from a set of 3 lipsticks that cost me 169 ๐Ÿ˜ž I might see if I can sell this set. I only tried Decade.

@ChristalM Iโ€™m sorry ๐Ÿ˜ข. I know , me too. I see a lot for sale already though probably the usual stuff that shows up online immediately after :(. Ugg. 

@Sunnysmom Oh can you tell me where you are seeing them for re-sale?

@ChristalM Ebay.
Do you think they look similar to pics on her site / models etc? I feel like Myth is closest. Even first releases werenโ€™t quite same to me tho I know computer screens etc. ๐Ÿ™‚ Even Decade looks so different on her and other girls. I donโ€™t get it. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

@Sunnysmom I have only tried Decade but it is def a cool shade on me! Which is nothing like the photos to me. It is pulling more mauve on me. Which is very odd...

Thatโ€™s so interesting @ChristalM ! Itโ€™s very warm on me but still nothing like any pics Iโ€™m seeing . Lol I almost didnโ€™t order it or Midnight because I had a nagging worry in my head about shades but not about formula and thatโ€™s what surprised me the most. ๐Ÿ˜•

@Sunnysmom Colourwise those look as expected to me but thatโ€™s a shame about the texture 

My 6 should arrive today so Iโ€™ll let you know once I see them

Please do @Mochapj . I had just hoped for a bit more coming from her considering last releases were so good and consistent. Iโ€™ve tried balm and stuff under but still not thrilled. :(. Looks like I can probably return them so I may see tho I hate to as I was so excited especially for Decade. Myth is lovely. Oh well. 

Wow on the plus side I got these in 1 day! That is amazing shipping. Downside $36 in imports fees and Ontario tax ๐Ÿ˜ž Ah well. Seem nice so far

@ChristalM, my heavens those import duties are exhoborent! Thanks for posting that information! My mother-in-law was going to place an order (in MB) but it would be cheaper for me to buy them in the US.

@ChristalM  Oh wow! Canada does not play with those fees! 

@ChristalM Ugh...I'm afraid to see my bill. lol...but mine is not here yet! I feel stressed. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos179
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png
  • 9A02D32E-D944-4264-8128-0EEE69D85BDB.png
  • C22BBFD0-C6D7-408B-AC10-144540C6DE72.png