cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi all,

Wondering if the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks are worth hunting down? Thoughts?

Re: Lisa Eldridge lipsticks

Hi @ChristalM .  I’m glad the color is pretty on you that’s a bonus at least. I thought maybe the patchy was from being cold etc from shipping but nope. The past releases were so much better. Did you get Midnight also did you say? 

@Sunnysmom  Yeah I got the deep velvet set. Sadly I was expecting more from a set of 3 lipsticks that cost me 169 😞 I might see if I can sell this set. I only tried Decade.

@ChristalM I’m sorry 😢. I know , me too. I see a lot for sale already though probably the usual stuff that shows up online immediately after :(. Ugg. 

@Sunnysmom Oh can you tell me where you are seeing them for re-sale?

@ChristalM Ebay.
Do you think they look similar to pics on her site / models etc? I feel like Myth is closest. Even first releases weren’t quite same to me tho I know computer screens etc. 🙂 Even Decade looks so different on her and other girls. I don’t get it. 😞 

@Sunnysmom I have only tried Decade but it is def a cool shade on me! Which is nothing like the photos to me. It is pulling more mauve on me. Which is very odd...

That’s so interesting @ChristalM ! It’s very warm on me but still nothing like any pics I’m seeing . Lol I almost didn’t order it or Midnight because I had a nagging worry in my head about shades but not about formula and that’s what surprised me the most. 😕

@Sunnysmom Colourwise those look as expected to me but that’s a shame about the texture 

My 6 should arrive today so I’ll let you know once I see them

Please do @Mochapj . I had just hoped for a bit more coming from her considering last releases were so good and consistent. I’ve tried balm and stuff under but still not thrilled. :(. Looks like I can probably return them so I may see tho I hate to as I was so excited especially for Decade. Myth is lovely. Oh well. 

Wow on the plus side I got these in 1 day! That is amazing shipping. Downside $36 in imports fees and Ontario tax 😞 Ah well. Seem nice so far

@ChristalM, my heavens those import duties are exhoborent! Thanks for posting that information! My mother-in-law was going to place an order (in MB) but it would be cheaper for me to buy them in the US.

@ChristalM  Oh wow! Canada does not play with those fees! 

@ChristalM Ugh...I'm afraid to see my bill. lol...but mine is not here yet! I feel stressed. 

@nche @ChristalM  I got all 6 and my import was $52 😒

@Mochapj Yeah most of my were DHl Processing fees. I hope you enjoy!

Velvet Myth and Muse are back in stock this morning! I grabbed both around 11 am EST, looks like they're still in stock as of now (12:20 pm).

Side note: Lisa Eldridge mentioned in her email about the restock that if you've already got a previous order going, to email support AT lisaeldridge.com and they would combine today's and the previous order to avoid additional shipping charges. In her own words: "my team have been prepped and primed to make this process as smooth and seamless as possible for you."

@MissPuff was your shipping delayed because of the merging of the second order? Mine only got picked up by DHL yesterday 😞

@nche Which colors did you get? I have been dying with envy over Lisa's IG stories and everyone unboxing and using the new colors, kinda wish I had chipped in extra for overnight shipping...

@MissPuff I got Muse and the blue velvet collection (Beauty, Myth and Midnight). So the 3 new berry shades plus the one nude that I think I can pull off. I added muse in the second order..

Checked DHL and it said it is coming tomorrow...so fingers crossed it arrives. 

@nche Awww, I'm so sorry! Mine did not seem to have a delay, both orders (or rather, i'm HOPING!) shipped on Monday for me under one tracking number, should be arriving today. I'm in the US though, looks like USPS is handling the order via Ohio.

@ChristalM, Yay! I hope you like them!!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos187
  • EA19B0D5-410D-4EC5-86BC-D7386A55BA37.jpeg
  • A5D138E9-C125-426B-968A-70D192F8AD4E.jpeg
  • Velvet fawn
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 12.59.34 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 12.49.34 PM.png
  • 4C3D06C2-A477-4902-82DF-1E03181E5600.png
  • D037E32F-705D-43AB-BED6-95E693CF69ED.png