Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@lyravega   How lovely!!! Congrats!

So very lovely!

Thank you, @Ispend2much6  !

Just saw this, but wasn’t it 2500 points for $100 reward before? So this $50 looks like it’ll cost more points comparatively... wonder if the $100 rewards will still be available or if Sephora is moving to this type instead..?0F2FDBAD-53BB-47CE-8677-EE5963FE1598.png

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I just called customer service and complained at length. It’s crazy that a reward we used to be able to rely on has been diluted down and is so hard to find. This is not a way to treat Rouge members. I suggest you call and complain like I did. The $100 reward used to not be limited. Maybe if they see how unhappy this has made us they will change things back to they way they were. Otherwise I may have to stop being so loyal and start shopping elsewhere.

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I saw them both available last week, people complain it took to long to reach 2500 points which is probabl) why they added another option @Guessgal

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Ohhh thanks for letting me know @sydtomato!! I saved my points for a while so I could redeem for the $100 reward so I’m really glad they’ll still offer it. I agree, it does take a while to accumulate tho

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@Guessgal   We haven't had many points multiplier events for awhile either.  Those really help with the points total.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

My first ever reward full size Jo Malone came today! The shipping was fast and the product came beautifully and safely packaged! I had a great experience and can’t wait to start wearing my new scent! The engraving on the bottle is a nice touch! I hope everyone else who redeemed gets theirs safely!!!!

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Congratulations @rachelgro !

@rachelgro  Congrats! Enjoy your new fragrance! It's a really lovely one. 

I love their packaging, and I love how everything was packed so safely and beautifully! 

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I tried to get this reward but it sold out too quickly 😭

@rachelgro That’s so lovely! English Pear and Freesia is my favorite JML scent, enjoy your personalized bottle! How fun. 

Congrats, @rachelgro ! That's an amazing rewards for 1500 points! And such a perfect scent for summer too! Enjoy

It's so nice to get something from the Bazaar that you really want! I was lucky enough to get this last year (Peony and Suede) and it's still going strong. Enjoy, @rachelgro!

@rachelgro , congratulations on redeeming such a beautiful reward!  

Impressive, it looks so classy

Congrats, Rachelgro. That's a wonderful scent; playful, l...

Congrats, Rachelgro. That's a wonderful scent; playful, like bubbles in springtime. Thanks for sharing the photo of the bottle and engraving, the bottle is pretty. Enjoy!

@rachelgro  Awesome reward! Enjoy it! 😃🎉

Oh wow, so beautiful,  @rachelgro! Enjoy your scent!

@rachelgro, That is such a nice reward. Congratulations o...

@rachelgro, That is such a nice reward. Congratulations on snagging one 😊

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Here is the Rosie Jane 3000 points reward. I love the Leila Lou candle, and the Rosie and James oils are delightful. My favorite scent of the three is the Leila Lou; I think because I am partial to grass and pear notes, so fresh and green and summery! The cheek + lip colors are beautiful and, as promised, not a trace of shimmer or sparkle; they are natural and beautiful. Swatched are poppy, marigold, and rose, below l-r and in box. They can be deepened, and smell delicious, like coconut cookies. Thank you Sephora and Rosie Jane for this fabulous reward, it is already a favorite!

1 Reply
testing