Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I redeemed 3000 points Tuesday for the Living Proof x Penny boards reward! This is the biggest reward I've redeemed. 🙂 I don't know how to skateboard, but I've been practicing inside the house to make sure I don't get hurt or embarrass myself in front of the neighbours. I can go in a straight line for now, so that's something 😂 This is the biggest Sephora box I've ever received!This is the biggest Sephora box I've ever received!

Not pictured: some cute living proof stickersNot pictured: some cute living proof stickers

@SpaceLlama That’s awesome! Didn’t you get the cool camera also? You’re rackin’ up some nice rewards!! 

I picked up a polaroid zip printer 🙂 I love the variety of rewards Sephora has been having, @GG84 ! 🙂

They’ve certainly stepped up their game! 💕

@SpaceLlama  This is an awesome reward! Good luck, skateboarding looks hard! Keep us updated, I bet you'll be amazing! 

Thank you, @MissPuff ! I can't wait to try it outside, but I didn't bring any sneakers with me to my parent's place, so I think it's wise to wait for safer shoes haha 

YAY! That's awesome @SpaceLlama - keep us posted on your progress!

Will do, @Cyncynn ! I still haven't been on the street yet. Still practicing at home haha 😛

This is such a cool reward, @SpaceLlama !  Love that the board is glow in the dark.  

Same, @MlleCC ! I was torn between the glow in the dark and pearl skateboards, but this one should look really nice with stickers on the bottom. 🙂

Such a great reward, thanks for sharing! I really wanted...

Such a great reward, thanks for sharing! I really wanted this but was only a 1000 points too short lol..hoping this one returns at some point in the future, my kid's been asking for a skateboard!

Re: Such a great reward, thanks for sharing! I really wanted...

Oh no! I really hope it something similar comes back in the rewards bazaar for you to redeem, @Anewxa ! A skateboard for your kid and some beauty products for you seems like a win-win to me 😉

@SpaceLlama, That's a great reward. Be very careful, glad...

@SpaceLlama, That's a great reward. Be very careful, glad you are practicing inside!

Re: @SpaceLlama, That's a great reward. Be very careful, glad...

Same here. I'm glad my mom doesn't mind me skateboarding in her kitchen and living room 😂 @Luvstravel 

@SpaceLlama  Congratulations!! That’s a huge reward for 3000 points! 👍

Thank you, @PinkEvergreen ! Oddly enough, nearly all of my point redemptions have been for non-beauty related items haha. I feel like it's my excuse to try something new for "free". 🙂

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Received the Supergoop reward! 3000 points! I am not sure what the return on $$ percentage is, but it's been hard to run across rewards that I feel are worth it these days, I think. And I had several cancel a few days later, which is a bummer, so it's been excite to actually receive a reward lol... Also, seems like the packer threw in three random samples, although I did not select any! wooo!

@tiri  Wow such a great reward, and for a great brand too. They have some amazing products.

@tiri, I love Supergoop. That's such a nice reward. Glad...

@tiri, I love Supergoop. That's such a nice reward. Glad you were able to snag it.

@tiri 🔝👍🔝😎

@tiri 🔝👍🔝😎

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Congrats on getting the set! It looks like you are set for your summer protection!
2 Replies
testing