Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@MlleCC they really do 

Cute! @SportyGirly125 

Lucky you!  So cute!! 

@Kaitlyn89 thank you. 

@SportyGirly125, Those are cute bags, great reward!

@SportyGirly125, Those are cute bags, great reward!

Re: @SportyGirly125, Those are cute bags, great reward!

@Luvstravel thank you 

Awww, super cute @SportyGirly125! Nice rewards score! ❤️

@itsfi thank you 

Sephora can you stock more rewards in Canada. i had an item I just added to my cart that sold out in time it took me to checkout.

As I type this I am watching the Canadian rewards page and there are only 3 new items on there, 2 of which immediately sold out (I mean immediately) 😕

I honestly couldn't believe how meagre the rewards were t...

I honestly couldn't believe how meagre the rewards were today especially. I mean, it's always bad but there were literally only 2 new items (that I could see) that sold out near-instantaneously. Not even any new small, 100 - 250 point rewards. It's pretty pathetic. 😒

Re: I honestly couldn't believe how meagre the rewards were t...

Us poor Canadians getting left out in the snow 

I recently redeemed the majority of my points on the @Biossance x Alo Yoga reward which included:

Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Balancing Oil 1.01 oz/ 30 mL

Alo Yoga High-Waist Moto Leggings 

Biossance tote bag

Biossance pin in the shape of their Squalane Oil bottle.  🙂

I had ordered the Small size of the leggings, but was sent a Medium instead.  Aside from the size error, everything arrived beautifully packaged in a giant gift box with a magnetized lid, and carefully wrapped in sufficient tissue paper and padding.  With a retail value of about $235, it's almost an 8% return-on-value against 3000 BI points.  I've been enjoying the Biossance products and Alo Yoga gear gifted from the joint brand event earlier this year; I'm looking forward to having more of my favorites to use!

Biossance x Alo Yoga 3000 Point RewardBiossance x Alo Yoga 3000 Point Reward

Big kudos to Biossance for efficient, recyclable packaging:  no plastic holders and additional paper brochures!Big kudos to Biossance for efficient, recyclable packaging: no plastic holders and additional paper brochures!

Smaller tote from the 3000 point reward on the right; larger tote from the joint brand event on the left.  Glad to have two different sizes!Smaller tote from the 3000 point reward on the right; larger tote from the joint brand event on the left. Glad to have two different sizes!

@MlleCC You already know of my love for "alo yoga". Great reward, congrats!!!!

Assuming Biossance products are full size. great reward @MlleCC  Enjoy !!

@naturalooks15 , yes, the Biossance products are full-sized! It's not often that we get full-sized skincare products as rewards, so it was such a nice surprise to see in the Rewards Bazaar -- and from a brand that I love, too. 

What a great reward! I live in yoga pants (most comfortable piece of clothing ever) and I love that those are high waisted (way more flattering, than low rise pants). <333

@MlleCC Thanks for sharing this! I was very curious to see how those leggings looked. It's too bad you received the wrong size! Those moto-leggings look super cute though! I've been loving Biossance also! Great deal! 

Suuuuuuper bummed today. I redeemed the two DE rewards on May 3rd (d-bronzi drops with b-hydra and c-tango) at 9am and got a cancellation notice for both today, May 8th, at 11:20am. Anyone else experience the same? 😞

@surprisedlemur exact same cancellation notice for me too...

@SurprisedLemur exact same cancellation notice for me too today. I was kinda wondering how things would pan out samplewise given the shipping delay...not rewardswise. I was so looking forward to the bronzing drops ...Did your points get refunded?

I usually don't buy Sephora online because why pay shipping if i have a Sephora store 15 minutes away?Anyway,Can i use my receipt online to redeem points?
testing