Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@Buootiful It was advertised in an email at the beginning of December. I think it was 1500 points, great deal! 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Yes! It was 1500 points. I love mine, great for scrapbooking

@Hyesung, that is a really nice reward!

@Hyesung, that is a really nice reward!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Thanks @GG84! I’ve got it in my calendar 😆

Well. I re-Rouged. Oops. I was running low on skin care and decided I might as well grab it now since I was close. HOWEVER. I did noticed the re-Rouging rewards are different... Either 250 points or a clutch. I'm not sure I've seen that posted yet. I went with the points because they will be much more valuable to me than a clutch. I forgot the grab a screen shot though.

They added the point option at the end of the Aug when they made some changes to the the program @alexasteph @GG84

@alexasteph Oh? I didn't realize points were an option for re-rouging. That's neat. I end up Rouging quite early in the year and take the brush. I figure the idea is to build a whole rouge brush collection. 

@GG84 Must be new? Added it when they added points as an option for the birthday gift perhaps. Regardless, I was pleased to see that since I'd get no use out of a clutch. 

I re-rouged in October and then multiple times over in last couple of months.  When I redeemed my rouge gift there was also a brush along with the two items you mentioned (in-store). I took the brush. 

@naturalooks15 Yeah, the bush was the old one. I keep it in my bag with pressed powder for touch ups. I was happy to see the 250 points option.

Got the Sephoria shirt and tankB035D2CF-8BBB-4F8A-89BD-CFDB0534AF0F.jpeg

👍🔝😊

👍🔝😊

The thing I find really frustrating is that they have the new reward where you're supposed to be able to redeem 2500 points for a $100 gift card, but it also "sells out." How do they sell out of store credit? I was really looking forward to that reward, but instead I'm still stuck with over 2500 points that I can't use unless I want to get a bunch of little rewards. Either allow people to swap their points straight across for the credit or be honest about how unlikely it is that we'll be able get it from the bazaar.

(Just as an aside, when I go to use my Ulta rewards, I always end up spending more than the value of the rewards, sometimes a whole lot more.)

@SorchaR I have redeemed 4 or 5 $100 rewards. They do exist. Try logging onto to the bazaar 4 or 5 mins before 9am pst, they tend to show up then. 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

That’s good to know. Every time I try to purchase they are always sold out. Are you in Canada? If so what time do they post them?!

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@brassyt Yes I'm in Canada. Check Tues/Thurs around 11:55 am EST

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Thanks @GG84!

This was my first impulse rewards buy, the bag was too cute to resist for my bday. i know i should have waited for pts to accrue to 10k but this wiped out my points balance after cashing in the $100. At least i only used 500 pts and the 250 bonus for my bday to get this. Shoulder bagShoulder bagIt seems like an ok quality for the pts level and long enough to be at my waist. 

HI @Buootiful,

Happy birthday!  You picked a great reward, as the bag is very stylish!  Plus, I love polka dots!

Best,

Steph

Thank you! @StephanieSBT <3. I love polka dots on my accessories. I love that it is semi clear too 🙂

@Buootiful, very cute bag. Enjoy.

@Buootiful, very cute bag. Enjoy.
testing