Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Wanted to share the recent REN 1500 point reward. I was so thrilled to score it because I’ve had a couple of deluxe samples of the evercalm day cream and it is excellent for my dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin. I had this on my wishlist to purchase when I run out of my current cream. This is a fantastic reward as all items are full size! Can’t wait to try the mask and serum, however I’m telling myself I can’t try them until I open the day cream as I’d like to use them together.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@misstwow, this looks great! ❤️

Congrats on a great reward! I love the Evercalm line.

@misst, great job grabbing this reward!  It's one of the best in a while.  I'd have loved to have gotten it.  I'm sure you will enjoy everything!

@curlychiquitathanks!  I was surprised I got it too!  Its been months since I've redeemed points for a big reward item over 750 points.  I missed out on the drybar, but glad I did because this set is much more needed.

@misst This is one of the best rewards. I was sad I missed it because I couldn’t stalk Sephora site at 9. I wish/hope they will do this one again. 

Enjoy the products !! Let us know how you like them. 

@naturalooks15the one day I stalked at 9 AM and it actually worked out!  I added to my cart and checked out ASAP without anything else to potentially screw up the order.  I'm super happy it worked out!

@misst I am happy for you 🙂 hope you like the products. They seem to have great reviews. I have been thinking of trying some so will look forward for your review. 

This is such an amazing reward! I was disappointed I missed out. Enjoy all your new products! 🙂 @misst

@veronika23sorry to hear you missed out.  Hopefully you will get to score something great in the coming weeks.

Thanks @misst! It's not a big deal. I've managed to get some good rewards in the past. 🙂 Hope you love all the products!

what an amazing reward @misst !

@misst this looks like an awesome deal!

Congratulations on this reward, it has to be one of my favorites, @misst! 💗 the littke pons that came with it, makes it quite special and one-of-a-kind🤩😊

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@eshoe I agree! The pins are cute!

I got this Milly clutch a while back and love it. It’s so different from anything I own.

I love those!! I didn’t see those👀

What!!!!! I LOVE it, @SportyGirly125 Awesome score! 

I really like this, @SportyGirly125!  I don't even remember it but I probably wouldn't have had enough points at the time. I'm glad you got it!

@curlychiquita Thank you. It looks so cool to me. 

Wow! That's nice @SportyGirly125! I don't remember seeing this. Guess it was a US only reward. Thanks for sharing!

testing