Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Don’t ever order the face charts.... I would love to know if anyone else has had the same issues I have encountered. So I ordered a face chart in MARCH!!! It is now October and I have still not received it. So aggravated by this. In may I was told by email they were behind but 7 months behind? Come on. Please just refund my points. I don’t want it anymore!

That is excessive. I would understand maybe 4-6 weeks, but six months is absurd. At this point they need to refund you. I would escalate it for sure!

So I snagged 1 out of the 4 in XXXL sized fenty beauty swag vaults and received it today sorry for the horrible pictures but sooo excited to share. I panicked because lasership was the shipper. N they literally threw it at my door knocked n walked away luckily I opened the door quick n grabbed my package 📦 it’s a big box. Well here are all the goodies. My son is my lil helper n he was happy to hold T-shirt which came in a Large size. Overall I’m happy this was a nice reward and the biggest one I’ve redeemed for. Maybe someone else will post better pics.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

aaaahhhh so jealous 😉

Wanted this but didn't was 500 points short at the time, so glad you shared! I was really hoping to see someone post this and also glad you had a good experience redeeming a reward 🙂

Just redeemed a 2500 point IT cosmetics reward, received in the mail today (but oh wait, don't to excited because until you open it up, you never know if you actually got your reward) correct packing slip but it box contained a Hair O Scopes (https://www.sephora.com/product/hair-o-scopes-brightest-stars-bestsellers-P435405?icid2=products%20g...). SOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Called the rouge line, they refund my points but don't offer to throw in extra points, no offer of anything to fix or try to make right their complete f*** up. I have seen a few people in here post how their redemption got screwed up and guess you can add me to the list who has been screwed over by Sephora. Starting to get jaded and feel like reward bazaar is a scam, like was this an innocent mistake? Or did they realize they screwed up and didn't have enough and just sent out a wrong item then figure oh hey will let them call complain and refund points. Sorry for the rant, wish that when you are excited to receive a specialty reward, that you literally can't get anywhere else, they could do more to make it right. Like hey, do a better job shipping out your s***

Anywho, Congrats BlessedGodess!!!!!

Love your son modeling the shirt!

@BlessedGoddess Looks Great! Thank you for sharing!

Congrats; that looks like a great reward!

For those that redeemed fenty rewards n got confirmation order email has anyone gotten shipping email shipping confirmation or package yet? My past experience rewards shipped on same day 2 days n 4 days later.

I just checked mine and it says canceled?! like wtf sephoras

I just checked mine and it says canceled?! like wtf sephoras

Re: I just checked mine and it says canceled?! like wtf sephoras

ME TOO, SO MADDDD!

RE: I just checked mine and it says canceled?! like wtf sephoras

Omg that sucks.. idk why they would confirm just to cancel, which size did u order the most they had was medium(25) large (1) xLarge (5) xxLarge (10) and xxxL(4) so the person who got the large is super lucky they needa play the lottery was one outta (43ish even though it adds up to 45)

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post this (I have already talked to customer service and had my points refunded), but I was curious to know if anyone else has had problems getting their rewards in the mail (I had no problems receiving my regular Sephora orders). The last 2 rewards I have redeemed (Hourglass makeover and the belif spa set) have shown up as delivered in the app but never materialized. For the hourglass, I was able (with many calls and telling the same story multiple times) to eventually get the appointment scheduled and redeem the reward since it was an in person thing. For the belif, I am just out of luck because of the limited quantity. Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen?

Even though I know I can call and get the points back, it is still a bummer (I really wanted the cute little headband and spa "dress" from belif). I am now super reluctant to redeem for anything except the gift cards because they are emailed. 

piccolobacio I am with you, just got screwed over with my redemption. Not a happy camper. Went on a rant later in this thread. still very bitter as it just happened today. Have gotten 500 point rewards with no problem and this is my first big reward and got totally messed up. Only refunded the 2500 points, they don't do anything to make up for their mistake. I am really starting to wonder if they don't update the rewards bazaar or if something is wrong with the app (where I ordered my 2500 point off of) and don't update their website and figure they will just pretend it was a mistake. They get you all worked up to spend all this money and build up points that you will never be able to really redeem. ggggrrrrrr

750 pt FS Champagne pop750 pt FS Champagne pop

this arrived next day safe and sound 😍

It’s so pretty @mztm! 😍 Congratulations!

thank you girls @curlychiquita @NotCrocker

Yay! @mztm

@mztm Awesome that it came so quickly and in SUCH A CUTE BOX! Goodness, what a great treat! Enjoy!

I received my BRIOGEO SOOTHING SCALP ESSENTIALS 1000 Point Perk today! I’ve been loving my other Briogeo products and I’m really happy to add these to my lineup of haircare!

I was happily surprised to see that the hair products were all full sized, I was under the impression that they were DS, these will last quite a while! ☺️ E5C6D791-60AF-4CF2-8517-5BEA3B40D629.jpeg

975729A8-20DD-454E-8794-99BB93E1B933.jpeg

3BD7C555-17AC-47EB-B869-A9DF7D17EADE.jpeg

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Looks really cool

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Thank you @caway, I’ve really been enjoying it 😊 

@bakeamuffin,

Wouldn't that be a great trend, if the Rewards would go to full-sized instead of DE?

I think that would be so cool!

testing