Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Would Love to hear your feedback on this @77Casper77

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@77Casper77, I hope you love them! They are a staple in my skincare.

Bite Beauty 1,500 lipstick toppers reward - the speculations in another thread that this reward included the bronze, gold, and rose gold lip toppers form the double sided minis was correct! I know @Mochapj had picked the full sizes up at the Lip Lab a while ago and shared swatches in the Bite thread

i also note that the description from Sephora said these were the Amuse Bouche formula, but the lipsticks say it’s the Luminous Creme formula. I’m also not sure why Sephora didn’t have all the shades listed or shown since they’ve been released before. 

CA0D9923-F106-4664-A319-7D205DA7609C.jpeg

Even though Sephora had the description wrong, these look like a great reward, @lachaton!

Cute! I love the caps! @lachaton. I always miss all the rewards! 

Thanks. I grabbed this reward because I love Bite formula...

Thanks. I grabbed this reward because I love Bite formulas, but I was a bit nervous about the colours. I don't have any of these ones, so I'm glad I finally redeemed something worthwhile to me!

@lachaton:  Thank you for sharing!  I redeemed for this reward, even though I knew they would likely end up being the same shimmery shades from the holiday double-ended minis.  It's so strange that they're labeled as Luminous Creme, though; I believe the holiday minis were in the Amuse Bouche formula?  

I'm surprised this one is still in stock... I opted to wait for the other BITE rewards instead. I picked up the tote + bomber jacket set with mini lip products, so I will be sharing that once I receive my package!

@lachatonwrote:

Bite Beauty 1,500 lipstick toppers reward - the speculations in another thread that this reward included the bronze, gold, and rose gold lip toppers form the double sided minis was correct! I know @Mochapj had picked the full sizes up at the Lip Lab a while ago and shared swatches in the Bite thread

i also note that the description from Sephora said these were the Amuse Bouche formula, but the lipsticks say it’s the Luminous Creme formula. I’m also not sure why Sephora didn’t have all the shades listed or shown since they’ve been released before. 

CA0D9923-F106-4664-A319-7D205DA7609C.jpeg

Thanks for sharing @lachaton.  I was curious what the shades were but not enough to order the set.  I hope you love them!

Thanks @lachaton i cashed in my points in for this reward and was wondering what the other two colours would be ☺️ 

I wonder if anyone wants to sell Miu Miu wallet. Just sending me msg. LOL.

These are the GWP that I received during the last 2 weeks. Now I can compare Sunday Riley’s Good Genes with TheOrdinary lactic acid 10% solution and find out if it’s worth the splurge! In total I have the equivalent size of the Tata Harper Rejuvenating serum that’s regularly available ( 30ml ) so I can see possible results without having to buy it or getting foil samples ! 🤩

Anonymous Insider

I would love to try this product...1st. Any opinions? 2nd...

I would love to try this product...1st. Any opinions? 2nd. Are they the same products or several different.. 3rd. The price?

RE: I would love to try this product...1st. Any opinions? 2nd...

@Anonymous I am so impressed with the Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum. I am sold after 2 weeks. My skin texture is beautiful!! I’m amazed. I typically use Ole Invigorating - I am amazed at the difference soft young looking skin!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: I would love to try this product...1st. Any opinions? 2nd...

Thank you very much for your help!!! 🖐💜💜💜

RE: I would love to try this product...1st. Any opinions? 2nd...

@Anonymous I haven’t used the Tata Harper Rejuvenatig serum ( all 3 10ml GWP are the same ) long enough to notice any of its effects. This serum details at 138 CA $ for 30ml , so it’s quite expensive! I like the Sunday Riley Good Genes but I will continue using TheOrdinary lactic acid since it works well for me and the price can’t be beat. It’s less than 10$ for 30ml and for the exact same quantity, the Good Genes details at 135 CA which is a steep price to pay IMO !.

I look forward to hearing your results!

Picked up the tulips for my mom for Mother’s Day. These are the best tulips I’ve ever purchased. They have lasted for several days. My tulips usually open in a day or two then the petals fall off, but these are hanging in there. I also gave Mom the Peony and Blush Suede Fragrance From Jo Malone. Both came packaged well in a timely manner and mom is enjoying them. She has been wearing the fragrance every since she received it.

Bite BeautyBite BeautyPeony and Blush SuedePeony and Blush Suede

@howconnie.

Beautiful gifts for your Mom!   I love tulips like that!  🙂

This is such a great idea for a thread! Can't wait to hear more about peoples' rewards experiences!

So, I decided to redeem the Caudalie Mini Facial since one of the locations is conveniently near my home.

But, it has been in stock for quite some time now. LOL. So, I'm wondering if anyone else has redeemed? Or, anyone have any idea what a "mini facial" entails?

https://www.sephora.com/product/mini-facial-natural-hydration-essentials-multiple-locations-no-trave...

5 Replies
testing