Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Update: I got my details yesterday as promised am am off to Whistler:) 

@heartsmyface Let us know how it goes!

heartsmyface wrote:

Update: I got my details yesterday as promised am am off to Whistler:) 

I am glad you are on your way!! Just reading the whole story gives me anxiety. Have fun 🙂

@heartsmyface Wait. You have a redemption date in 2 days, but are getting the info for that date one day before? That doesn't work well for people who need to plan. I hope this all works out for you. 😞

@heartsmyface I know what you mean. I like to plan too. Even when I am spontaneous, I still like to plan my spontaneity. haha. I hope this ends up being an amazing time with wonderful memories. Good luck & safe travels!

@bem564  yep:). It would've been nice to know even a few details, but at this time we will be driving three hours up there with no real plan where to go and no physical tickets so hopefully everything goes smoothly.   I like knowing what I'll be doing.  This whole wing-it thing doesn't work for me.  Apparently the tickets include three activities but I can't register for anything until i get tickets so I hope things don't fill up. 

Oh and i might add that the concierge I talked to today gave me the option of changing the date when I told her I was told I had to go on the 3rd.  That would be great except we booked a hotel in advance and there are no more hotels to be had up there right now.  

Okay, so the Ole wanderlust event is in whistler in a couple days and I still have no information.  I talked to someone earlier this week who called to confirm my guest and her email.   During that conversation it came up that I was able to choose my date which is not what I was told when I first registered.  She told me she'd call back with more information cause she was unsure if I was supposed to have been able to choose or not,and never called back.  I was initially told it had to be August 3rd so all month I planned for August 3rd. They have me in the system for August 4th cause that's what's available.  .  Kinda sucks cause we just had to cancel our booked hotel reservation and book with another hotel (the last and most expensive room they had.   $1000 later... 

Anyways, we're (point redeemers) not being given any details on this weekend until tomorrow so as of now I don't know what time to go, where to meet... if I need tickets or well anything.  

I easily stress out and I like to know exactly what's going on in advance and it feels like they don't even know what's happening.  It's a good thing this is a yoga reward because I am going to seriously need some relaxation. 

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Redeemed the MUFE 750 point reward bazaar. The lipstick is a full size. And I love the leather bag. It is a good size for putting makeup in to travel. Happy with my redemption 😌

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Yay! It's always good to hear when someone is happy with what they redeemed their points for 😄 The lipstick color looks gorgeous!

hat.JPG@darkiceis here is the pic of the 750 Josie Maran perk. I am definitely wearing the hat when I go to the beach, it's one of those giant floppy hats that make me feel glamorous like I need to pose when I wear it :). I can't get over how giant the box is I need to find a use for it. I opened the oils, the vanilla one smells the best in my opinion but I definitely feel good about redeeming this reward. I hope the others that redeemed this enjoy it as well. 

@greenwenvy Thank you for posting! I like you creativity in setting up the products

I hope that you enjoy each product and wear the hat proudly. 🙂 

Just got my Josie Maran 750 Point Reward and I love it 😍. The body oils smell so good I can't wait to use them. The body butter is also a nice tropical smell that is great for summer like the oils. There was a black flappy hat that come with it but it's to big for me so I am giving it to my mom who loves them. IMG_0335.JPG

@melissapurple22 Happy to hear that you are loving it, enjoy!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@melissapurple22 I redeemed this too I was just going to post a pic when I came home but you beat me to it😋 I love the hat I thought it was going to be a small bucket hat but it's a huge floppy hat that I am looking forward to wearing on vacation. I haven't opened the oils yet but everything was packaged in this huge box . This was the first I redeemed for myself so I am looking forward to it.

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@greenwenvy You can still post a picture of your own.  Nothing wrong with that and i'm sure many of us could never tire of seeing the same products. It actually almost feels like different products being that people take pictures of their goods differently.

IMG_0334.JPG

I almost never redeem anything over 100 points because there is never anything I want or would use. However, I do like Alterna and redeemed this for 500 points. alt400.jpg

Unsolicited swatches of all three 100 pt lipsticks perks. Just in case someone is still on fence. They are all gorgeous but FYI: LM is 0.09oz instead of advertised 0.13oz.

T-B : Nars, Givenchy, LM

IMG_7319.JPG

The NARS and LM are so pretty 😄 I like the formula of both (in other colors) but really have a lipstick problem.. LOL. So I'm trying to resist!

Spoiler
IMG_6258.JPG

My La Vie Est Belle perk came! 😍😍😍

Oh, nice! Can you take a picture of it in your hand? I want to get an idea of how big it is. 😄

testing