Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

bump!

I redeemed 4000 points for a facial and skincare products from the Ole Henriksen Spa in Hollywood.  I live in the general area, so didn't have to travel.  I just redeemed it for my birthday, which was a few days ago.

I had never had a facial at a spa before, and it was amazing!  Relaxing in the same way that a massage is relaxing.  It took about an hour, and afterward, my skin felt so smooth and soft and was glowing!  I received Ole's 3 little wonders skincare set as a gift.

I have used Ole's products for the past 15 years or so and was looking for a reward experience for something like this - this was the first one I saw that I was interested in.  I found out the facial was $200 and the skincare products I received were worth $72.

There was one little glitch - when I called the Rewards concierge to set up my appointment, apparently they did nothing!  I called a month later to confirm and found out I had no appointment!  This time I had a different person on the concierge line, and she got me all set up.  Good thing I called back!!  Wish I had the name of the first person, who took all my info and did nothing - I would have complained about that.

Except for that one little issue, it was a really nice experience and I really enjoyed it!

Sounds like a great experience.  

Oh fantastic!  I'm glad you enjoyed your Ole experience reward!  I just redeemed for the Ole/wanderlust reward in Whistler and was starting to have point redemption regrets.  

I'm not the biggest yogi (lifelong beginner here)but I'm sure it'll be a fun time.  A good excuse to go to Whistler in the summer as well. I'm so curious as to whether the yoga mat and water bottle will be branded or not.  

Hey, y'all--I'm sure this is answered elsewhere, but I can't seem to locate it. Does ANYONE ever get a chance at the 1000+ rewards? It seems no matter when I check, they're out of stock. Gah! Do new rewards really drop at 9am Pacific on Tuesday and Thursday?

I used to never be able to redeem rewards before they went out of stock but then suddenly it changed. I didn't do anything differently so I have zero constructive advice other than keep trying and hopefully the tides of luck will shift your way!  

@gecken I 've gotten a 2000 pt reward and a 1000 point reward before. When I saw something I liked in the preview email, I set an alarm on my phone to check the app right at 11am central time, and then refreshed the page until they showed up. It sometimes takes a while for them to actually show up, and I definitely missed some I wanted. The rewards are definitely low quantity, but obtainable.

Hi @gecken

The short answer is yes, new rewards really do drop around 9 am PST on Tuesdays on Thursdays. They aren't always 1000+ rewards, though. Sometimes just the smaller ones drop.

There's more information on the other thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/td-p/2...

The rewards don't necessarily drop precisely at 9am PST, and Sephora states that they will drop between 9 am and 5pm PST. However, typically the rewards have dropped between 9 am and 10 am PST. 

You can look through both this thread for Redemption Experiences and the other read with the Previews and Discussion for upcoming rewards. Other posters typically try to post a link to new rewards in the Previews and Discussion thread when a new reward goes live. 

Of course, some rewards have very limited stock so they sell out quickly. But some stay around for a bit longer. 

You can look through this thread to see different redemption experiences from users who have actually redeemed a reward and shared their experience in doing so. The other thread had similar comments, too. 

Hello everyone. 

So do I just got my La vie est belle 200ml bottle in the mail. Upon opening the package I cut myself open because there were glass shards everywhere. The cap was completely broken, the part that is supposed to spray isn't spraying and the bottle is ruined (I guess from the broken glass cap hitting in while it was being shipped. 

I waited since May for this package to arrive and now that it did I am so upset. I saved my points for so long just for it all to arrive in such a bad condition. 

Can someone suggest something to do? I'm so sad. 

I'm so sorry friend!

I'm so sorry friend!

Oh, ouch!!! 

Hi @greeneyesXO,

I see that Keely has responded to another post regarding this incident, and I hope you two were able to come up with a resolution together. Please feel free to reach out to me or any of the other Beauty Talk mods via private message if you require further assistance. 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko

Who else is redeeming for the ole glow camp in Whistler August 3-7?  If you are it would be fun to meet up:) 

Not sure where to post this... Maybe here? It's just a 100 pt perk, but it's not right. It's my 100 points wasted. This is what I've received, half empty Versace Bright Crystal ds vial. I wonder if it's used, or wth happened here?

100ptperk.jpg

@RGbrown  The little empty brown bottle next to the Versace perk is 2 ml. It's a tad bit wider than the Versace one, too. Yours may be about right. But, I don't think this one is. Anyway, it's disappointing. My main concern is - was it used? And, since I can't possibly know that, I'll end up tossing this.

Oh, yeah! The liquid in this one is pretty thick, too! ( What's with that?! ) Double yuck!

z.jpg

Yes, this redemption was a big, or should I say, tiny regret for me too!

@lyravega oh wow, I see now that yours is much lower than mine. That's definitely underfilled (or maybe used, yuck!) Oh no! 😞

@lyravega I ordered 2 of them myself; both came in with a similar fill level (sitting flat, the product reaches the eyes on the logo). I don't really have a way to measure the amount of product in there, but I'd actually guess they are about right. 3mL isn't much; that's about 2 perfume samples (which are typically 1.5mL-ish). 

I was a bit disappointed the bottles didn't have the jewel on the cap like the one displayed on the site. And one of mine, the product has thickened so much that I can barely get it out...I have to shake shake shake before any actually reaches the rollerball. I love this scent, but all in all, I'm a bit disappointed in this particular product 😞

I redeemed 3000 points for the Bumble and Bumble Just Beachy Reward. I'm very happy with the reward. Blue is my favorite color. The S'well bottle is 17 oz. The Bumble and Bumble products are all travel sized. The beach bag is a cinch top. 

Spoiler
IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg
IMG_3264.jpg

Such beautiful blues, glad you're happy with your reward 😊 So many little Bumble & Bumbles.

Wow! this was a great reward for the points!! congrats!! The towel looks so pretty too!!

testing