Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@Beadshopgirl I was concerned about the bag being meh-quality, but I'm glad that it's actually really nice. Enjoy! 

@Karmatic The bag isn't as thick as my Sephora Voyager that came in the CanRouge promo in 2016, but it's a nice textured vinyl that should hold up quite well. The zipper feels cheap though. 

@Beadshopgirl I hear you. The quality on those GWP bags are so hit or miss. I'm happy that you got a bag that's more durable than many of those GWP bags. Enjoy! ❤️

This looks like such an awesome perk for 750 points! Glad you are happy with it 🙂 I hope they continue to use those reward boxes, they look really nice and sturdy. I have never gotten one of the bigger ones but the small boxes are well made lol. 

It's such a nice box! It's better quality than the storage boxes they sell at Michael's!

I received my replacement Peach Palette today, the engraving was right, the packaging was fine but there was one huge fingerprint in one of the shadows 🙄

However I was refunded my 1000 points and did end up with 2 palettes so I can't really complain.

The replacement palette also came with a handwritten note:

IMG_3906.JPG

That sort of looks like Jarrod's actual handwriting. So uhh... wow.

Ohhh awesome!!! Thanks for the new threads and keeping up with the info @lachaton 🙂

Hi, I was looking forward to the Atelier Cologne set for 2,500 pts.  But I'm not available between 9 am and 5 pm.  I'm at work, and after work I run errands.  When I get home, I have home things to take care of.  I don't have time to check Sephora until around 8:30 pm.  Needless to say, I missed out on the Atelier Colognes.  This was the first item I had been interested in a reward in years.

1 Reply
testing