Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! 🎉

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! 😃

Tags:

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Thanks, @Aaliaa, and holy moly - now that's what I call a haul! 😄 

Thanks @lmi82!

My face is the heart eyes emoji while looking at your haul 😍😍😍

Glad you were able to find a place to get good deals online for CA, @Aaliaa!

Thanks @scott1201! I've been 'playing' with them since I picked up the box yesterday. I agree with @bakeamuffin, this is my kinda halloween candy!

Holy smokes @Aaliaa you really are all set! 😍 This is more satisfying than looking at a pile of Halloween candy as a child, these look so amazing! I’m so excited to read all of your reviews in the mask thread!! Such an incredible haul!! 📦 📦 📬 How was shipping/duties? 

So it worked out to about $2.50 CAD per mask inclusive of shipping (about 25% of the cost was shipping). Many of these masks are $8-$10 here and this is definitely the cheapest site I've found even when factoring in their shipping costs. I didn't get hit with duties and I went with EMS shipping (even though DHL was actually a few $'s cheaper). I'm more then willing to pay duties but the fee's really anger me. I recently had to order a bridesmaid dress from the US and got hit with $90 CAD charge of which only $11 was actual govt. duty. Given the situation I had to just pay it.

They also have a huge selection of masks, best I've seen around and now that I have successfully ordered from them twice I'm happy to recommend the website @bakeamuffin

@Aaliaa that stings, the fees sounds outrageous! 🤭 It’s nice that this order didn’t get dinged 😄 

That sounds like a really great deal! I will definitely be checking out that site when I need more sheet masks, it sounds perfect for fulfilling my masking needs, especially for ~$2.50 each considering the Sephora ones I usually grab are $8. 

Pretty baffled that it's July already butttttttt that means your birthday is fast approaching @lmi82 💜

@ElleElleG Lol, same here, and the 4th is definitely getting close! 🙈😄

Yay thanks for starting this thread @lmi82 ! Can't wait to see all of the hauls this month!

Thanks, @Mcakes! ❤️ I can't wait to see this month's hauls, too!

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

I can't believe it's July...😲 Thanks for starting the thread! Can't wait to see the hauls!

Thank you, @Lazybeautybeast! I'm excited to see the hauls, too! Haha yeah, this year seems to be going by fast, doesn't it?

Yay, @lmi82-  thanks for starting this! I'm actually going to have some small hauls in July, my no/low buy fizzled at the end of June and somehow I ended up with a Natasha Denona palette and a Jo Malone order, coming this Monday.

Thanks, @prettyinpa! ❤️ I'm also looking forward to seeing what you got from Natasha Denona and Jo Malone!

testing