Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! 🎉

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! 😃

Tags:

Re: RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Thanks @Shosh85

The bronzer is lovely @Kim888! Enjoy!

Thanks @Aaliaa !

That Becca bronzer/highlighter is so pretty.  Which Saturday Skin product is that @Kim888?  Is it the essence?

@itsfi yes it’s he daily dew hydrating one! I’ve only used it for the first time today but so far it seems nice and the sprayer works well

The essence comes with a nozzle?!  Ohhh, that sounds even more interesting @Kim888!  Sounds like it makes application easier.  I've only tried their sheet masks and liked them; have been thinking about their skincare products. I see they have a set online here.  Hmmm....

You & me both @Kim888😂

You & me both @Kim888😂

Re: You & me both @Kim888😂

Lol @sonnydee sometimes residence is futile 

Great haul @Kim888. Both of those products are tempting me! 

Thanks @PrettyPaint ! And the Becca is really nice haha if you need a push in the spending direction 

The Becca highlighter/bronzer is so pretty, @Kim888!

Thank you @curlychiquita ! Pretty things are so hard to resist !

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Some new things. ❤️ I still cannot believe it is already July!!

7C7405D5-D3B8-480B-AF0D-4B3837AEC6CD.jpeg

F66C7EDB-9F15-4CA9-B4B2-B819DE611B4F.jpeg

@angel7594  I can't believe it's July, either!  This year has flown by! Awesome haul!  I am totally in love with the Lemonade Craze palette and the Peach Punch collection! ❤️   Enjoy!

@angel7594, great makeup for summer!

Great haul @angel7594!  You picked up so many beautifully scented products!

@angel7594 Fun little haul! Never heard of that perfume- the bottle sure is beautiful! 

Ive been considering buying that palette- it’s so pretty! I think I remember someone saying it smelled good too?

Thank you @Shosh85! 😊 The palette has a citrus like scent to me, it smells good and the colors are pretty too! 🍋❤️

Nice purchases @angel7594!

Thank you @Aaliaa! 😊

Happy July! 🎆

My first haul of the month! 😊

I was super excited to find those Creme Shop Mud Masks at TJ Maxx! I haven’t ordered any of these from The Creme Shop website because I’ve been so focused on trying out their sheet masks! 

I found the Origins Soap at TJ Maxx as well, and am excited to try it- it smells delicious and refreshing! 🍊

I got the Caffeine Eye Masks (my favorite!) from Walgreens aaand they even threw in a clown nose (?🤔) - free of charge, haha! Next time I use these, I’ll be sure to wear the nose- so be sure to stay tuned, haha! 🤡

I am in love with anything and everything Starry Night! Found this case on Amazon and I’m pretty happy with it!🌌

6FB17828-2EBF-43B8-89A0-911730517BAF.jpeg

Spoiler
• Starry Night Phone Case 🌌
• Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit Bath Bar
• The Creme Shop 3-pk Caffeine Eye Mask
• The Creme Shop 3-pk Dead Sea Mud Mask with Witch Hazel + Tea Tree Oil for Blemish Control 🌱
• The Creme Shop 3-pk Dead Sea Mud Mask with French Pink Clay + Rosehip Oil for Anti-Aging 🌹
• Clown Nose 🤡(GWP, haha!)

I know this doesn’t really fit in this thread, but I just had to share the shirt I got for my son! Both of my boys are autistic and my oldest (4yrs) just started at a new therapy school! Did some school clothes shopping and had to get this for him. If any of you knew my son, you’d know how perfect this shirt is for him!34D8826A-153C-423C-9677-052D4FA41B61.jpeg

7 Replies
testing