Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! 🎉

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! 😃

Tags:

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Thank you so much, @Aaliaa!! 👌🤗

Thanks for setting this up @lmi82! I am SUPER excited about this haul, so I thought I would start up off for July. All items are from RoseRoseShop and I am really impressed with how well they packed everything and how swift their delivery was. I think I'm set for sheet masks till at least the end of this year.

My Happy PlaceMy Happy Place

50 different items, yet no mistakes and safely packaged!50 different items, yet no mistakes and safely packaged!

Have a lovely July everyone!

OMG @Aaliaa, thanks for posting this!!!  I had never heard of RoseRoseShop  before this & now I'm IN LOVE!!!  I put in an order for some goodies & can't believe how fast it came.  Also adore that they sell multipacks of samples, I bought a bunch for a trip I'm taking next week.  So happy I know about this place now.  BTW, your mask haul is epic, I can't wait to place an order like this from them 🙂

Day-um, @Aaliaa!  This is mask paradise!  Enjoy! ❤️

Wow!  Awesome haul, @Aaliaa!  Enjoy!  💖💖💖

Whooooaaaa!  Look at all those treasures!  This is an excellent haul @Aaliaa!  Brava!!!  You picked out so many amazing masks - some that I've been wondering about and others that I've never heard of before.  I can't wait to hear what you think about these masks!  Happy masking!

image..gif

Thanks @itsfi (love the giph)!! If there is a specific mask you want me to try soon let me know!

omg amazing @Aaliaa  !

Thanks @Kim888!

This is a fantastic haul, @Aaliaa!  I can't wait to hear about so many of there masks!

Thanks @curlychiquita! If there is a specific mask you'd like me to review let me know and I'll try it soon.

@Aaliaa YoOwza! Now THAT, is a haul 🙂 Your face and skin are going to be glowing to the gods, no highlighters need 🙂 

Thanks @MissPuff! Glowing to the gods sounds great!

😍😍😍 Wow! What a way to kick off the month @Aaliaa!!! I...

😍😍😍 Wow! What a way to kick off the month @Aaliaa!!! It looks like mask heaven! Let us know which are your favorites!

Re: 😍😍😍 Wow! What a way to kick off the month @Aaliaa!!! I...

Thanks @Lazybeautybeast! I'll definitely update the mask thread as I work my way through them

@Aaliaa What a great haul!! I can't wait to hear your reviews on them! I hate to hear how much you have to pay in shipping and taxes(especially about the dress!) Enjoy all your great products!!

Thanks @yankeefaithful! Looking forward to discovering some great new sheet masks 🤞🏽

You have an entire boutique of face masks @Aaliaa and I didn't think anyone could out-do @heartsmyface 's face mask stash.

Is there any one that you're particularly excited to try?  Any staples?

Oh wow I'm not sure if I'm quite at @heartsmyface's level, but this is definitely a very large variety. Its a mix of repurchases, trying new masks by brands I already like and some that sounded/looked good. There are definitely some interesting ones in the pile that add a little humour to masking I think @ElleElleG!

@Aaliaa That’s an amazing haul of masks!! So glad ordering and delivery was a good experience! I’ll definitely be buying from their website soon! 🙌

Thanks @Shosh85! They charge delivery by weight which is great because you can buy as little or much as you want and pay accordingly.

1 Reply
testing