Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! 🎉

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! 😃

Tags:

RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

@Lazybeautybeast great selection of products. I’m enjoying that Clean Beauty set so much. Got it as soon as I saw it in the app. What shade of Becca highlighter is it next to the ColorPop palettes?

I love the clean beauty set too! It has a great selection...

Thanks @Zvezdochka! I love the clean beauty set too! It has a great selection and most of it I haven't tried before. The Becca highlighter is Lilac Geode. I'm pretty sure it was LE last year but Ulta still has it. I finally caved and bought it with the 20% off coupon.

RE: I love the clean beauty set too! It has a great selection...

Oh yes, I Love that shade. I got it on Becca Direct a few months ago. I’m sure you will truly enjoy having it in your arsenal

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Impressive haul! I see so many great products! Love all the sets you got- I’ve really been considering getting that Clean Beauty set! Enjoy your purchases!! 🤗👌

@Lazybeautybeast

Thanks @Shosh85! I was doing really well with a no buy in...

Thanks @Shosh85! I was doing really well with a no buy in June until last week and I ended up stress shopping. 😣 At least I got some fun stuff.

Fantastic,  @Lazybeautybeast! The clean beauty kit looks great.  Awesome gwps, too!

Thank you @curlychiquita! The gwps have been pretty aweso...

Thank you @curlychiquita! The gwps have been pretty awesome lately.

Awesome haul @Lazybeautybeast. I got that clean beauty set too!

Thank you @PrettyPaint! It is one of the better Sephora f...

Thank you @PrettyPaint! It is one of the better Sephora favorite sets lately, IMO.

RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

My birthday is coming up in july 10. Im nervous. Turning 31.

Re: RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Happy late Birthday!  Gorgeous haul!  🙂 @Blackwhiskey

Happy Birthday, @Blackwhiskey! If it's any consolation, I found that once I got past 30, birthdays got easier and you definitely don't look 31! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Awesome haul!  Love that Almay Pegasus - so pretty! ❤️ 

Happy belated birthday,  @Blackwhiskey!  What are the two items on the right?  One says Stilla and I can't read the one in front of it.  I like those two colors.

Happy almost bday @Blackwhiskey

Great sparkling products,  @Blackwhiskey, and happy soon to be 31st birthday! 

Happy Birthday! @Blackwhiskey. That green Almay is so pretty.

Happy early birthday @Blackwhiskey! 🎉🎂

Awesome haul, the shadows are so pretty! ❤️

@Blackwhiskey Happy early Birthday! 🎂🍰🎉🎈

Love your haul! All the green shades are so pretty!

Happy early birthday @Blackwhiskey! I'm sure your 30's will be filled with laughter, adventure and makeup!

Happy Birthday in advance @Blackwhiskey! Don't be nervous, the 30's are awesome! I'm quite in the thick of them, and honestly, so much better than my 20's 🙂 

Happy birthday early @Blackwhiskey!!  The green eyeshadows are gorgeous and will pair beautifully with that nude rose lip gloss.  Nicely done! 

11 Replies
testing