Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! 🎉

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! 😃

Tags:

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

My first haul of July. I'm out of my Poison Girl but of course, they substituted with foundation 😕 Im trying Glow again but not until my face REALLY needs hydration. (like sunburnt face)

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Awesome haul, @sonnydee!  I just got the Becca x Chrissy Bronze and Glow and I love it!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@sonnydee,

OOOO! Pretty Becca glow!!

❤️ Melissa

Thank you @melissabt

Thank you @melissabt

Congratulations on another year of Rouge @sonnydee! Wonderful haul! Your searches of the new Becca bronzer are gorgeous! 😄 

Thank you @bakeamuffin. I think the blush/highlight in th...

Thank you @bakeamuffin. I think the blush/highlight in the middle is my fav

Great haul, @sonnydee! The swatch from your Becca highlighter is so pretty! 

It is @curlychiquita. I have the bigger palette but wante...

It is @curlychiquita. I have the bigger palette but wanted this one too., mainly for the compactness. I thought the bronzer was going to be to dark but the swatch was gone over twice for it to show up on my hand!😂

So fun! Love what you got! That Becca highlight is gorgeous! The samples and promos look great too! 

Congrats on re-rouging! 👍🤗 @sonnydee

Thanks @Shosh85! Happy to get 2 out of 3 of the samples I...

Thanks @Shosh85! Happy to get 2 out of 3 of the samples I wanted at least!

Lovely haul @sonnydee! Love to hear how you like the Watermelon sheet mask? I've used the overnight version and wonder if this is a stronger version of that.

Ughhh! @Aaliaa I feel your pain..Im 35 & having my worst...

Ughhh! @Aaliaa I feel your pain..Im 35 & having my worst reaction to something right now. If I get whiteheads, it's a tell all sign for me that my skin doesn't like it.

Forgot to tag @Aaliaa. 😉

Forgot to tag @Aaliaa. 😉

I reviewed it and posted in random thoughts so I'll just...

I reviewed it and posted in random thoughts so I'll just add to that some. I've not used the overnight but I've used the moisturizer recently and the mask serum was stickier. It just felt like in didn't sink in. And I broke out the next day. -btw I'm oily,acne prone-. It was cooling & soothing, so I did buy it again to see if it was just a coincidence that I broke out (I was about to get a visit from aunt flow)or not. I have used, since then, the Sephora watermelon mask & I prefer that, but I think that broke me out too. 😣🤔 my skin is so picky!

Re: I reviewed it and posted in random thoughts so I'll just...

Thanks for the summary @sonnydee. Too bad you broke out, I can wake up with white heads if I'm not careful so this one might be worth avoiding for me.

Great first haul of July @sonnydee!  You picked up some great things!  The Becca / Chrissy Teigan highlighter / bronzer is beautiful.  Thanks for the swatches - really helpful. 

Congrats on re-Rouging!

Thank you @itsfi. I find irl swatches on bic very helpful...

Thank you @itsfi. I find irl swatches on bic very helpful too, so I try to include them in my hauling as much as possible. Got to help y'all out! It's actually my daughter's re-rouge. I just help them out. yup my 3 year old is a rouge & loves to help me swatch!

RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Just a small haul - I could not resist the new Becca highlight/bronzer

Re: RE: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

I am seriously in love with this Bronze & Glow!  I wish Becca and Chrissy would release a single of Beach Nectar! ❤️    @Kim888

Nice choices @Kim888! The Becca highlight/bronzer looks gorgeous, perfect for summer! 😄

The Becca highlight/bronzer is just so dang pretty! @Kim888 👌

15 Replies
testing