Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! ๐ŸŽ‰

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tags:

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Last day of the month so I'm posting all my hauls for the month in one post ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sephora

IMG_2694.jpgIMG_2569.jpgIMG_2749.jpg

Ulta

IMG_2602.jpgIMG_2616.JPG

HUM Direct

IMG_2568.jpg

Morphe from the Morphe store in LA

IMG_2748.jpg

HSN & Ulta Combo

TF Concealer from HSN, Stila and freebies from UltaTF Concealer from HSN, Stila and freebies from UltaStila Glitter and Glow in EnchantressStila Glitter and Glow in Enchantress

Bath and Body Works

IMG_2684.jpg

@gonerogue Have you tried the Morphe setting spray yet?  Great haul, by the way!

@CookieGirl1 I hadn't tried it before I purchased it but have always been curious about it. I have tried it a few times since I got it last week and I really like it! It smells fresh and slightly herbal and the mist is VERY fine so it doesn't feel harsh on the skin. It's cheaper than the Urban Decay setting spray so it is worth a try if you are willing to try it ๐Ÿ™‚

@gonerogue Great haul ! Such a wide range of products! I hope that youโ€™re enjoying everything! 

@keana1 I am, thank you very much! ๐Ÿ™‚

Great range of products @gonerogueI'm currently using the Kate Somerville cleanser and really enjoying it.

Wonderful July hauls, @gonerogue!  You're like me - we get hauls from all over the place! 

@curlychiquita Great minds think alike! I'm not one to pass up a shopping opportunity ๐Ÿ˜‰

awesome @gonerogue would love your thoughts on the glow glow supplements!!!

@Kim888 No problem! I love sharing my thoughts on products ๐Ÿ™‚

I just received my second bottle of the Glow gummies and really like the product. The gummies smell and taste like orange creamsicle and 1 bottle will last you a month. I can't say I've noticed an astounding amount of glow after a bottle but I have seen some results. I mainly take it because I like the idea of the Vitamin E + hyaluronic acid combo and the gummies are delicious. 

@gonerogue thanks for your thouhts! I've tried their hair ones and liked them so I may give those a go next time I order

Wow @gonerogue!  These are some great hauls for July!  That card case from Ulta is soooo cute!  Stila Enchantress has such a beautiful iridescence to it and I can only imagine how wonderful your Bath and Body Works haul smells.  โค๏ธ

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Small and final haul of the month. The Sephora Play! Smarts: Superfoods box! ๐Ÿ˜ Plus a foot mask to get the CR scrub gwp ๐Ÿ˜ and some killer samples! ๐Ÿ˜

July's play box is a good one, @Lazybeautybeast!

Thanks. It was a good one 

This is such a fun haul @Lazybeautybeast!  Which Ilia product is that in the Play! bag?  You picked up some fab samples as well. Nicely done!

Thanks @itsfi! It is the

Thanks @itsfi! It is the fade into you soft finishing powder

Last haul in July for me.

Sephora - The GrandeLash MD is a restock for me. I had no intention of purchasing wipes but the Sephora Papaya Exfoliating Wipes smelled sooo good.  Everything else is meant to be a gift.

IMG_4748.JPG

Nordstrom - My scorecard for the Anniversary Sale looked something like this: Shoes 3; Beauty Products 0.  ๐Ÿ™‚  Then I walked by the Chanel counter and this happened - 

IMG_4753.JPG

@itsfi  Fantastic haul! The Chanel products are definitely beautiful! I can totally see how it would be hard to resist, ha ha!! Enjoy everything! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿค—

Thank you @Shosh85โค๏ธ  It'll be easier to resist now that I have these treats to play with. ๐Ÿ˜‰  These should keep me busy for a while.  

1,127 Replies
testing