Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

6E0A8CB1-562B-49AF-8BEF-726F471CD197.jpeg

FF0EFFC5-1C9E-4FA2-BE0B-1991183DF446.jpeg

3F09A844-7C1F-46AA-BC2F-9D6110A89726.jpeg

It’s a New Year and New Start which means time to start posting your hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets especially since Beautylish’s Lucky Bags start shipping at the end of the month.  This year will be extra special because my birthday lands on Chinese New Year! which never happens. I hope I get extra lucky this year!  Happy Birthday to all the January babies. @quspork @prettyinpa 

Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

@heartsmyface, it was hard not to buy everything in the store. 😉 Surprisingly birthday cake popcorn doesn’t remind me of cake at all. There’s a caramel and fruity sugary sweetness to it. It’s not completely over the top sweet but at the same time it’s hard to see someone being able to have more than a few small helpings of it. It’ll make for some nice mid afternoon snacks this week. 😃

@itsfi Thank you. How cute of a haul. Is it really closing this month?

@SportyGirly125, sadly, it is closing this month but the ladies in the store today said they hadn’t been told when. 😯 It’s an hour-plus drive from my house but I may try to go back again in a couple of weeks when I’m visiting a friend who lives closer to the area (and I may have to make a stop at the Home Goods store on my way back, too). 😆😉 Thanks again for letting me know about it closing. I would have missed out on it completely. 

@itsfi Your welcome. Glad you were able to go 

Most of this was bought earlier in December but just getting a chance to post now. 

Lise Watier Holiday Stardust collection lip balm and shadow palette-the little stars and glitter in the cover of the shadow palette are suspended in liquid and move around.

Clinique Year of the Rat highlighter

Tom Ford Night Mauve

IMG_0002[1].JPG

IMG_0010[1].JPG

Hi @Seymore3 ,

This is a great haul! That palette is gorgeous and the highlighter looks so pretty too! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

The highlighter is so cute, @Seymore3 .  I love how sparkly everything in your haul is!

So very beautiful @Seymore3 

@Seymore3 the Clinique highlighter is so cute 

Beautiful palette, @Seymore3 !   Also, the cutest highlighter ever!

That palette is really pretty, @Seymore3!  I'd love to see swatches of that and the Clinique highlight (which is definitely calling my name--it's too cute and the color looks gorgeous!).  Nice haul :).

@CookieGirl1I'll get the palette swatched in the next few days but the highlighter is for my collection(I have 4 pets rats) so I'm not actually using it.

The Lise Watier palette is beautiful - inside and out, @Seymore3! 💜 Enjoy your lovely haul!

RE: Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

Sooo pretty🤩

Nice haul @Seymore3! That palette is so pretty!

RE: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

Happy Birthday month @SportyGirly125, and to all of the other January babies!!🥳 the last picture with the rats is super cute!

Re: RE: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

@samkeaysxo Thank you 

Happy birthday @SportyGirly125 and @GG84 and to all you lovely humans who have birthdays this month!

@KehDee 

CFA09502-0750-46E3-9B95-E05308C24BD0.gif

I got some Colourpop for christmas (a gift from myself lol) and I just got a Star Wars lippie from PMG!!! So excited for that one. I wish I had the funds to buy a palette but I’m on a low spend and I can’t justify the price tag.

Hi @KehDee,

These palettes are too pretty! 

Best,
Rebecca

testing