Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

6E0A8CB1-562B-49AF-8BEF-726F471CD197.jpeg

FF0EFFC5-1C9E-4FA2-BE0B-1991183DF446.jpeg

3F09A844-7C1F-46AA-BC2F-9D6110A89726.jpeg

Itโ€™s a New Year and New Start which means time to start posting your hauls for this month. I canโ€™t wait to see what everyone gets especially since Beautylishโ€™s Lucky Bags start shipping at the end of the month.  This year will be extra special because my birthday lands on Chinese New Year! which never happens. I hope I get extra lucky this year!  Happy Birthday to all the January babies. @quspork @prettyinpa 

Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

Happy birthday month @SportyGirly125! ๐ŸŽ‰ Excited to see your birthday month hauls and all the hauls this month! ๐Ÿ’–44AD98E1-2274-4FC9-9ECC-FEFF4ACDFEBD.gif

@itsfi Thank you 

Hey to the January birthdays! What birthday gift is everyone planning to get? Anyone know what the Ulta one is?

I'm very torn on the Sephora gift, @ShortErica so maybe some others will chime in. Right now I'm debating between the Briogeo and the Jo Malone, but it's possible I'll throw in the Milk as a last second decision LOL! Which one are you leaning towards?

I've seen the Estee Lauder Advanced Repair Night Serum is Ulta's January gift. It's not my favorite sample just because I've never found it to really do anything, but at least it's not Ulta brand yet again!

@quspork I picked up Jo Malone for my gift and Iโ€™m not too happy with Ultaโ€™s birthday gift either 

I was leaning Briogeo @quspork but if it is online only, I'll opt for something else. And I'm excited about Ulta! I bought the Estee Lauder serum when it was part of the 21 days. I agree that it didn't do much for me but I'll use it. An improvement in the birthday gift for sure!

Re: Jolly January New Year New Start Hauls 2020

Ha, it's my birthday month too! You beat me to starting the thread, lol. I'm not anticipating any big hauls this month, I think I'm shopped out after Natasha Denona's BF sale where I managed to get both 28 pan palettes and a pile of the 5 pan ones. But hubby got me a new fragrance which he's saving for my birthday so we'll see what that is.

Happy birthday month @prettyinpa! ๐ŸŽ 

E00CF7ED-6F3D-48A0-9507-317C8B081B32.jpeg

@prettyinpa Happy early birthday month 

Happy Birthday, @prettyinpa !

Related image

What a fabulous ND haul @prettyinpa! Happy birthday! ๐Ÿฅณ 3E76CCAA-EC5D-4B51-BA44-400FED522603.gif

1 Reply
testing