Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@CynthieLu Thank you 

I like this, @SportyGirly125!

P.S. please excuse the Ulta Beauty mascara primer getting in the pic!  I think it Photo Bombed me 🤣

Lol 😂 @Cissy63, These things happen. 😉

I have 2 more Sephora sales hauls.  One I bought online and one I bought in store.  I stopped in on the last weekend of the sale and found some items!

In store 

IMG_3538.jpeg

I finished my dry shampoo so a new amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo .   And another can of SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Shampoo Brush Cleaner .  And I have been looking for something to replace the Amika Pre Shampoo Color Retention Treatment.  I keep looking for any at TJ MAXX or Marshals but none have shown up.   So in store I asked the salesperson in hair care for any products and she suggested COLOR WOW Dream Filter Pre-shampoo Mineral Remover 6.7 oz/ 200 mL    So I am giving it a shot.   And I wanted a brown ink liner and found SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Wink-It Felt Tip Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner And another mini caliray Mini Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.18 oz/ 5.5 mL  Dior Dior Addict Lip Tint 251 Natural Peach  for the summer.  And seeing the blush on @CynthieLu  I wanted to try one of these #Danessa Myricks Yummy Skin Blush Blush.

And from online Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Kit  

and #Makeup For Ever Artist Eye Lip Pencil in 600 

Caffeine 

IMG_3548.jpeg

Ohh wow, such nice products! Enjoy all your new goodies! @Cissy63 

Awesome haul @Cissy63 🥰 i love the lip tint! Did you know dior carries SOOOO many more shades?!? I just recently found out and I noticed that Ulta has more shades too. I plan on picking up the rosey one from ulta soon 🙂

Nice haul @Cissy63! That SF set looks so good!

@Cissy63 great job on snagging the Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Kit!  That's a great value.  Enjoy your haulage!

Well done on the Sephora sale hauls @Cissy63! love the mix of restocks and new beauties - can’t go wrong with a Dior lippie or a MUFE liner! 😍

Love your choices @Cissy63 ! The kit! 

@Cissy63 what a fabulous haul!

Such a beautiful haul @Cissy63 I immediately went to check out Dior Dior Addict Lip Tint 251 Natural Peach and it isn't sold on the Canadian site. (😅 Why don't we get the beautiful things?? lol.) I bet it's lovely. I admire that you have a new summer tint ready to go. 

Oooh I am so curious what blush you picked. They are so heavily pigmented, it's definitely a start very slowly and build lightly kind of blush formula. I hope you like it! 🥰🥰

Wonderful choices, @Cissy63!

@Cissy63 @Great haul 

@Cissy63 nice array of products,  enjoy 

My friend needed a dress so we stopped by the mall (a bunch of stores, RESISTED SEPHORA WITH STRONG WILL), Nordstrom rack, Marshall's, then TJ Maxx.

As always, TJ Maxx got me.

Surprisingly found Sephora face masks? Pack of 5 for $5.99? 🤔 

Also found this Peter Thomas set on clearance for $15. Unopened. Unexpired. Last pack!

Additionally, my last Sephora sale purchase came, I only picked up the IGK Anti-Social Hair Mask & First Class Dry Shampoo Set because I love this duo and the deal was too good. Can always use a deal as back up 😂

I couldn't help myself.

P.S. my cats really love a sephora delivery. I really don't know what it is 🤔 

1000016638.jpg

1000016657.jpg

1000016646.jpg

1000016645.jpg

1000016649.jpg

Such great finds! Love the kitties! Mine loves to chew those bags (in the middle of the night usually, lol) and also loves a Sephora delivery/unboxing! Enjoy everything! @jaaayp 

Thank you @sister13 🥰🥰🥰 i know.. they always chew everything up! Thank god my cats sleep through the night but yes.. there are times where i had to toss things 🫠

Nice haul @jaaayp! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you @faeriegirl 🥰

37 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing