Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@yanaegyptiana  Awesome haul! 

thank you🤍

Excellent haul @yanaegyptiana ! The Charlotte Tilbury powder is so good!

thank youuu, i agree. I love her products so much 

I agree with @CorgiMommy , you have *fabulous* taste. @yanaegyptiana Your hauls look elegantly placed in your photographs. 🩷 beautiful!

awww thank you so much🤍

@yanaegyptiana fantastic hauls, enjoy!

Btw, you have great taste, those are some of my favorite brands 😁

thank you so much, you’re so sweet🫶🏼

Sephora sale haul, I was traveling but managed to do some damage, lol.

Also Picked up the Prada Infusion d'Ylang Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz / 100 ml eau de parfum spray  when passing through Delaware to take advantage of tax free plus sale, but I haven’t unpacked yet so I’ll post  a photo once I do.

I needed a styling product and had a previous sample of this Moroccanoil Perfect Defense Heat Protectant 6 oz/ 225 mL  and it worked great, but in the humid East Coast, not so much. I’ll try again back in Colorado and see how it goes. 

I’ve been considering this Hourglass Veil™ Hydrating Skin Tint Foundation 8 and finally pulled the trigger. It's just lovely. So hydrating and dewy. Literally keeps my face hydrated all day like nothing else I’ve used. Nice coverage, though I still use concealer if I need more coverage for dark spots. You can never have too many tweezers, so I picked up the SEPHORA COLLECTION Slant Tweezer .

IMG_2062.jpeg

I waited till the last day of the sale to get these for same day delivery. Haven’t tried the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ LipWare Pro LED Device  yet but looking forward to it! 

The Kosas Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen + Probiotic Spray-On Serum 3.38 oz / 100 ml is a restock. I love everything about it and hoping it will help restore my skin to its former state since it’s been breaking out like crazy. The LYS Beauty No Limits Cream Bronzer and Contour Stick Hope  is a new, lighter shade, excited to try it. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Bronzer Brush #80  has been on my loves list for a while. Oh, I was supposed to get the Charlotte Tilbury bronzer but it got pulled from my order so should arrive next week. I got influenced by the Sephora CT virtual event when the artist used this compact to apply all her makeup since it has such a lovely big mirror!

IMG_2599.jpeg

So, I was supposed to get the Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips # from Danessa Myricks but UPS has lost my order after saying it was out for delivery 3 weeks ago. I couldn’t wait any longer, so I bought it with the discount. It just arrived, I can’t wait to use it!! I’ll post on  The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread  when I do!  🩷🌸🌷🌺

IMG_2604.jpeg

Great choices @sister13

Thank you!!! @Loretta55 

Beautiful makeup, @sister13!  You were so patient for the Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips ; I’m glad you have it now!

Thanks! Me too, I filled a claim with ups, so we’ll see what happens! @curlychiquita 

Love that you were able to stop into Sephora while traveling @sister13 - smart call on picking up the perfume too! Oh the #80 brush is so soft and fluffy; love! The shades in that DM palette will look stunning on you! 😍 So many beautiful looks to be created!

Yes, in retrospect, I should have bought more in Delaware tax free but oh well! I can’t wait to play with Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips !

Absolutely amazing haul @sister13 

Would love to know your thoughts on the LYS Beauty No Limits Cream Bronzer and Contour Stick I was very skeptical of it being orange!

Nice haul @sister13 🥰

I’m hoping I can get to it in the next couple days. I do think some of the other shades lean warmer/orange, but this one looks more neutral in swatches. I’ll really try to remember to tag you! @jaaayp 

Thank yoooou!!! I can never wear anything darker than fair/light because I'll look like 🍊 @sister13 would love to see it on you!!

I can use motivate (previous lighter shade) but soooo sparingly. I think Hope will work better. @jaaayp 

@sister13  Wow insane haul! Did the kitty come free with it 🤣

Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing