Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@Sunnysmom it is!

The smallest Sephora sales haul in the history of my Sephora life but I really have to say, I've been soooo excited about this batch because it was bought with intention and mindfulness and it's here!

I'm going to be low-buy/no-buy after this I really hope I don't stumble on this thread going forward 😂 ( @itsfi keep me honest!)

Things I picked up:

dae Slick Ride Hair Styling Duo Set I've been wanting these 2 for SO LONG. I really wanted the styling cream to try on my greasy hair days and this set just got me. Just got me hard. @ather hair journey buddy ❤️

KAYALI EDEN SPARKLING LYCHEE | 39 Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz / 100 mL eau de parfum spray had the trial size, loved it. Had to have it. Here we are.

Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Kit I've been really wanting to try out the Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner esp in this color. Came with my HG Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Drift and the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss it really was a no brainer.

LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Epic @Sunnysmom knows.. ive been on a hunt for red blush. Its not really true red @Sunnysmom its like.. deep burnt orange red.. 🫠 will report back. This blush is HUGE though. For $18.. steal

IGK Anti-Social Hair Mask & First Class Dry Shampoo Set the dry shampoo has been on my loves but I purchased a bunch of amika dry shampoo (thanks to BIC) it was time esp as a set! @ather hair journey buddy ❤️

Verb Volume Dry Texture Spray is a favorite of mine, repurchase, and I saw that they're doing a value size for the same price as their regular size. another steal! 

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 4 this is a repurchase. Tried and true ❤️ 

P.S. please excuse my girl cat. She gets so excited when sephora comes @danielledanielle 🐈 

1000016179.jpg

1000016180.jpg

1000016182.jpg

Protecting the goods 😂

1000016181.jpg

Ooooh I wish I had your haul 😍😍 @jaaayp As for red blushes, how do you like this shade of red? Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Spark 

Ahhh yes @Buootiful I tried this before! I'm beginning to think no one makes true red. This was kind of a miss for me and I really like glossier!

@jaaayp  First: thank you for paying cat tax. 😸

Next: hooray for a Favorites set that contains a few items you already love! Hope you like the Kulfi eyeliner. 

And: can’t find a true red blush? Make your own: Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Primary Red works well as a matte blush, though you need to be quick about blending it out. To get more playtime and a creamier texture, mix it with a tiny bit of Aquaphor or CeraVe Healing Ointment, or perhaps a tiny bit of cream moisturizer. 😉 And now I’m trying to think of a few true red blushes that are still available on the market… bearing in mind that your skin tone/undertone might skew some true/neutral reds to look either warmer or cooler toned. (That sometimes happens with my cheeks and pink blushes.) Eh, you could also just use a favorite red lipstick as blush; that’d be quicker to apply and more portable than the DM Colorfix custom blush. 

Enjoy all your goodies! 

LOL @WinglessOne cat tax 🤣 

I agree on making my own! But considering how little blush I use.. I think I only finished one in my life time, I feel like purchasing multiple will probably collect dust in my collection. I love your suggestion though, thank you 🥰

@jaaayp This is a steal of a haul!  I love it when you can find a good set that practically gives you freebies to buy products you already know you want.  I'm also voicing my love for your nails that are peeking out in one of the photos... gorgeous!

Thank you @missjeanie 🥰 ikr! I love brands who actually give you full size of stuff instead of a full size and some samples hehe 😂

@jaaayp Amazing haul. I like how you made mindful choices! The Sephora set has a lot of goodies in it! I also really like the formula of the Lys blush. The IGK dry shampoo has become one of my favourites. I just tried it this year. Your plants 🪴 are beautiful. You have a cute little security guard 😺

Aw, thank you @Mellmars1185 🥰 I really like the lys blush consistency but omg the color is nowhere red. I'm quite sad that it's going to go back 😕 omg yes the igk is so good. I bought another set LOL I actually really like the dry conditioner too! So so happy 😊 

@jaaayp I have never tried dry conditioner..I will have to read about it. What does it do for you?

Everything sounds so good, @jaaayp!

Thank you @curlychiquita 🥰

Cute kitty and nice haul @jaaayp .

Thank you @Loretta55 🥰

Too cute!! Great haul @jaaayp 

Thank you @lmaster 🥰

Oops, got carried away there ⬇️ with our upcoming haul hibernation @jaaayp. Forgot to shout out some exceptional beauties I spied in your haul!

We are Armani LSF 4 twinsies!!! That's one of my GOAT 🐐 / holy grail / all time favorite / repeated repurchase / ride or die products! 💖  That and the Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation - my collection would be incomplete without both! 

Lemme know how you like the IGK Anti-Social Hair Mask - I'm a fan! 😍 Have you tried that one @ather? That IGK First Class dry shampoo was my fave until I met the amika. I have the K18 en route and I'm both hopeful and afraid that I'll love it. 

That Sephora Favorites kit was meant to make its way to you! That new brown Tower 28 mascara has gotten raves some BIC beauties who know their mascaras! 

And a special shout out to your girl cat! So adorb!

Omg @itsfi @ather I LOVE the IGK Anti-Social Hair Mask & First Class Dry Shampoo Set I think for me, I love this dry shampoo over amika. Yes. It's not as volumizing but it's still volumizing and it makes my scalp feel clean (I know, I'm delusional) plus, as much as I like amika products... I can't stand the smell 🫠

Ooh @itsfi shade twinsies! Have you tried 3.8? I think that may suit me better (as I never see the sun during the week anymore) but I've been 4.0 so wtheck 😂 are you also Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 15 Melrose ?!

Yes.. Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Drift is my 3rd tube LOLOL

@jaaayp  Omg! Really!! I need to try it! I should have picked it up from the sale. I think my amika is almost done. Hmmm I’ll have to check!! I’m excited to try it out! Sounds like a winner!! 

Oooo I wear T28 melrose in the summer lol. 😂 and you love drift? I have it but I haven’t opened it yet. Currently I have 5 open mascaras I need to use before I open it. 

Yaaaaa. I mean I love it @ather I was a little skeptical because it goes on like.. almost wet but then I went to go change into PJs and came back VOILA, it was matte af 😮 the sorcery!! I think it has a crisper scent then amika does, also it goes away after a little while because after about... 10 mins, I only smelled the ouai scalp Serum.

OOOOH are we shade triplets?! @ather @itsfi ?? Have you tried the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 4 ? I know mentioned you have trouble with shade matching sometimes.. well, here is your shade if you're looking for a shade match for Armani 😂😂😂

Guuuurl. I have the following open and have no shame:

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet 

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Drift 

Too Faced Mini Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara Mini Size Black - 0.17 oz/ 5 mL 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara 

Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara (oooh, I like this now BTW. I kept using it and pretty happy it was gifted by as part of the gratis!)

caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.37 oz / 11 mL 

I also have a few minis open... heh. Heh. Heh.

Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing