Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@LCResz @eshoe I was in the class too but on desktop and it didn't happen to me.

Oh that is a bummer for me then, @SportyGirly125! Did you get the survey at the end? 

@eshoe Yes, I did get the survey at the end.  From previous experience they will email you a link the following day or so that you can watch it again.

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! That JM is the same time as the Sephora JM digital event, how odd.

@eshoe The Sephora one is at 2 pm pst and the Bloomingdales one is at 3 pm pst. 

Oh yes, l did not tack on an extra hour @SportyGirly125 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! I am holding off on any Tatcha purchases until the Lucky Bag, but might try to watch in case there is anything new 😉👍🏼

Am I the only one who hasn't received an email this month about the December virtual events? I have been checking frequently to see when the classes opened for registration, but apparently missed signing up for any of them. Today, I tried to register and every single class says the registration is closed. I am so disappointed since I haven't received an email and haven't seen anything on IG. 

@LainieS I didn't get the email last month but was able to sign up through IG.

This month I got the email on Sat. 12/3 and saw it posted on IG stories over the weekend.

I just checked my emails on 12/3 and definitely did not get one from them that day. I missed the IG story. Most months I would be fine if I missed getting into a class, but this month I was really excited about the Dyson and Valentino class. 

@blackkitty2014 @eshoe 

Nars online

2D527B97-5CAA-4407-AAD7-EAA700BB2350.png

Thank you @SportyGirly125!

Here's what I received for attending The Inkey List digital event last month.

20221119_123732.jpg

Wow, that’s awesome, a FS cleanser. What is the Sephora thing? @Titian06 

@sister13 - It's a pad of paper.  The black is a backing and binding at the top, except it became unglued! 😄  That's OK, more room to write.

Ahh,okay! I think I wasn’t enticed by this freebie, since I am trying to declutter notepads. I have way too many from conventions over the years! I haven’t tried that cleanser but it sounds nice. Enjoy! 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Sephora Pro has been having free masterclasses.  They post on their IG stories the zoom link.  Next classes are:

Thursday 12/8/22 at 2pm PST

Holiday Glam

Thursday 1/5/23 at 2pm PST

Skincare Must Haves

Thursday 2/9/23 at 2pm PST

Mesmerizing Eyes

testing