Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

I just checked my emails on 12/3 and definitely did not get one from them that day. I missed the IG story. Most months I would be fine if I missed getting into a class, but this month I was really excited about the Dyson and Valentino class. 

@blackkitty2014 @eshoe 

Nars online

2D527B97-5CAA-4407-AAD7-EAA700BB2350.png

Thank you @SportyGirly125!

Thx you @SportyGirly125 🌹

Here's what I received for attending The Inkey List digital event last month.

20221119_123732.jpg

Wow, that’s awesome, a FS cleanser. What is the Sephora thing? @Titian06 

@sister13 - It's a pad of paper.  The black is a backing and binding at the top, except it became unglued! 😄  That's OK, more room to write.

Ahh,okay! I think I wasn’t enticed by this freebie, since I am trying to declutter notepads. I have way too many from conventions over the years! I haven’t tried that cleanser but it sounds nice. Enjoy! 

@eshoe @blackkitty2014 

Sephora Pro has been having free masterclasses.  They post on their IG stories the zoom link.  Next classes are:

Thursday 12/8/22 at 2pm PST

Holiday Glam

Thursday 1/5/23 at 2pm PST

Skincare Must Haves

Thursday 2/9/23 at 2pm PST

Mesmerizing Eyes

Thank you @SportyGirly125 💕

If you didn’t get the email to sign up for the digital events like I did (not sure why this happened as I always get the email) sign up through Sephora IG stories. Nars is full but Charlotte Tilbury and Augustine Bader are still available. 

@blackkitty2014 @eshoe 

Nordstrom RSVP

NLIVE Holiday Glam Up: Sparking Joy

Celebrate this holiday season with the perfect gifts for everyone on your list. Discover need-to-know trends and gifting ideas from top beauty brand experts: Richard Ratliff from Jo Malone London, Serena Skalinder from Dior, Caroline Ashton from Lancôme, Melissa Shea from Kiehl's Since 1851, Meredith Manning from Dyson, Karoline Karakeosian from Valentino, James Campbell from La Mer, Rasheena Green from Charlotte Tilbury, Sara Nicole Smith from Bobbi Brown and Ryan Musser from Estée Lauder.

Friday, December 16
3pm PT // 5pm CT // 6pm ET

Thank you very much @SportyGirly125 🙌🏼

Thx so much @SportyGirly125 🌹

Thank you @SportyGirly125! This might be a must.

I haven’t received any emails for the November events (nor can I recall or find any emails from past months…) any idea on when the signup for the Nov 2022 Nars event will be available? 

@juiceyjos @You should have received an email to sign up for the events today.

@juiceyjos @The events for November haven’t come out yet. It will probably be sent in an email this week. 

2 Replies
testing