Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thx @itscarin . That must be it. 

@blackkitty2014 Hasn’t happened to me. 

I received the Vanilla Woods, @SportyGirly125

625FD6F3-6C8F-4543-A03E-08C39DB98BBD.jpeg

Close up of the Rose Quartz roller

394AE1A6-E901-4D73-9CF9-D8289F39E73B.jpeg

My current rollerball. Notice how darkened it has become:) The oil has a much softer scent. I wonder if it will also intensify over time. I love it.

5F53CC12-E11C-46F1-8F4C-371B3E2407EB.jpeg

@eshoe yay so glad you got your prize. Sorry it wasn’t BlackBerry Lily. 

I don’t mind at all, @SportyGirly125. I am very content with the Vanilla:)

The Blackberry Lily sounds beautiful @SportyGirly125. Thank you for sharing the Kate Somerville gift, I was curious. I don’t think I will be receiving that one as my email just thanked me for attending the event.

@eshoe I didn't get an email saying I was going to get the Kate Somerville one but they sent me the samples.  I did get an email saying I was going to get Dr. Dennis Gross but haven't received it yet.  Did you?

Hmmm well maybe I will receive something then, @SportyGirly125 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did get an email from the DDG one but haven’t received it, either. 

I am really sorry the Dior prize has been such  a mystery. I hope they are able to sort it out, and soon!

@eshoe I sent Sephora an email yesterday and this morning they told me that it was sent out in January but all I got was the samples I posted on here.  I have been back and forth with the events team through email and even called the Rouge line this morning trying to figure out what is going on.  There isn't a phone number with someone to talk to about it just the rsvp email address.  I hope someone didn't take it in the warehouse and it just wasn't shipped out yet.  I was so bummed with the email I got this morning that I asked TeamBIC for help even though it may be a longshot.  Fingers crossed I will get some good news soon as the events team said they are looking into it.

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125 , on winning the 7 Virtues items!  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Blackberry Lily perfume!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 I actually really love the scent of Blackberry Lily.  I have never tried the brand before and was so glad I won the rollerball.  I layered it on top of my lotion and put it on both wrists and love that the scent lasted a couple of hours before fading.  It's such a lovely fruity floral scent.  Also, she said that you can take out the gemstone as a keep sake and recycle the rest of the bottle which I thought was cool.  It's also the perfect size to throw into my bag if I wanted.

9CDC8EB8-633A-42FE-A32D-1EBBF55816BA.png

7A2D60B5-EB14-4483-9AB5-B7FD61F9542D.png

F7D9C541-D3E5-46BD-9114-E7CD3259F484.png

D70F704F-0AFD-42CE-A04B-BAADE4D4377D.png

99497600-546C-4882-AB86-9775DF42DE57.png

Thanks for posting these, @SportyGirly125 !  I never remember to look on the events page.  😁

@Titian06 you are welcome. I am always looking for classes so I post as soon as I find them. 

A9771A76-2919-4DF4-8D84-0FC43B4E0F81.png

So disappointed to have missed this one @SportyGirly125 Hope they have her on again.

@eshoe She said she will be doing another one with her again.  I will tag you when I see it.

Thank you, @SportyGirly125. I try to check the Events page frequently but don’t always make it in time. I love that they are having these, I do really look forward to them. 

@eshoe I can tag you whenever I post an Eventbrite event if you want so you don't miss it.  I check Eventbrite every couple of days for anything interesting and then post on here.  There is a Sulwhasoo event coming up on the 11th if you are interested.  

Yes I need to sign up for that one, @SportyGirly125!

@SportyGirly125  Thank you 

testing