Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Kate SomervilleKate Somerville

The 7 Virtues prize I wonThe 7 Virtues prize I won

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125 @eshoe!! 

Thank you very much, @haleyvvvv ☺️

@haleyvvvv Thank you 

Congratulations @SportyGirly125 and @eshoe for winning the book and perfumes 🌹

Thank you, @blackkitty2014! I’ve been wearing it and love how easily it glides on. It doesn’t seem to last as long as my other roller, which is odd as I expected the oil to linger. I am kind of interested in the Vanilla Santal. Smoky is good.

@eshoe I love anything smoky.😘

@blackkitty2014 @Thank you 

Had it happened to anyone else that even you filled out the surveys, emails confirmation and samples stopped showing up.

@blackkitty2014 I signed up and attended and haven't received any samples.  I know for the Ilia webinar last week they said that samples would only be sent out to the first 200 respondents to the survey.  Maybe that's why you (and I) are not receiving samples?

Thx @itscarin . That must be it. 

@blackkitty2014 Hasn’t happened to me. 

I received the Vanilla Woods, @SportyGirly125

625FD6F3-6C8F-4543-A03E-08C39DB98BBD.jpeg

Close up of the Rose Quartz roller

394AE1A6-E901-4D73-9CF9-D8289F39E73B.jpeg

My current rollerball. Notice how darkened it has become:) The oil has a much softer scent. I wonder if it will also intensify over time. I love it.

5F53CC12-E11C-46F1-8F4C-371B3E2407EB.jpeg

@eshoe yay so glad you got your prize. Sorry it wasn’t BlackBerry Lily. 

I don’t mind at all, @SportyGirly125. I am very content with the Vanilla:)

The Blackberry Lily sounds beautiful @SportyGirly125. Thank you for sharing the Kate Somerville gift, I was curious. I don’t think I will be receiving that one as my email just thanked me for attending the event.

@eshoe I didn't get an email saying I was going to get the Kate Somerville one but they sent me the samples.  I did get an email saying I was going to get Dr. Dennis Gross but haven't received it yet.  Did you?

Hmmm well maybe I will receive something then, @SportyGirly125 🤷🏻‍♀️ I did get an email from the DDG one but haven’t received it, either. 

I am really sorry the Dior prize has been such  a mystery. I hope they are able to sort it out, and soon!

@eshoe I sent Sephora an email yesterday and this morning they told me that it was sent out in January but all I got was the samples I posted on here.  I have been back and forth with the events team through email and even called the Rouge line this morning trying to figure out what is going on.  There isn't a phone number with someone to talk to about it just the rsvp email address.  I hope someone didn't take it in the warehouse and it just wasn't shipped out yet.  I was so bummed with the email I got this morning that I asked TeamBIC for help even though it may be a longshot.  Fingers crossed I will get some good news soon as the events team said they are looking into it.

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125 , on winning the 7 Virtues items!  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Blackberry Lily perfume!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 I actually really love the scent of Blackberry Lily.  I have never tried the brand before and was so glad I won the rollerball.  I layered it on top of my lotion and put it on both wrists and love that the scent lasted a couple of hours before fading.  It's such a lovely fruity floral scent.  Also, she said that you can take out the gemstone as a keep sake and recycle the rest of the bottle which I thought was cool.  It's also the perfect size to throw into my bag if I wanted.

1 Reply
testing